Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Ball | Page 56 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Ball

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aux, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Amazing, by the way.

2. I’ll take it!

3. It’s got to be Alice! It’s the perfect opener and it even has enough room in the drop for her to introduce the show or hype the crowd

4. Chromatica I > The Edge of Glory would be a interesting intro dd

5. I feel like “too important” songs shouldn’t be wasted as an opening… I particularly hate the Monster Ball performance of Dance in the Dark, it deserved its own big theatrical moment on stage (it has never really been done justice live, now that I think about it).

6. A piano version is more likely at this point but Stupid Love Vita Warehouse Mix as an interlude would be cool.

7. Open it with I Like It Rough.

Robert, 4Roses, BubblegumBoy and 13 others like this.
  8. Lies.gif

FresherThanYou and johnoclock like this.
  9. Gaga opening the show with just her silhouette then throwing the curveball that was Glitter + Grease before the long dramatic stare that slowly revealed her face and body and the extended keyboard intro that whipped the crowd into a frenzy before launching into Just Dance was kind of everything

On the other hand, walking around in the dark and posing in an alien outfit in the corner was a very strange way to open the Born This Way Ball

10. The Monster Ball was a near perfect show!

RMK likes this.
  11. The Finally intro with the countdown was a stroke of genius, as was starting in silhouette with Dance in the Dark (still quite possibly her best song ever).

12. My tickets for the first London show have now finally been updated to print at home (not ready yet) and I have received the delivery costs refunded.

13. hmmmT

BlondUnicorn likes this.
  14. RMK

RMK

I'm surprised at the stage most likely being basic this time around. The Weeknd has me gagged with that full runway.

15. The stage itself might be, but we don’t know what props or technology she’ll have on it. Joanne’s tour could be seen as basic from a layout perspective, and then you get floating runways and rising, tiered see-saw platforms on the main stage dd

heavymetalGAGA, Alenko, Sam and 3 others like this.
  16. Sam

Sam

What was this?

17. This designer alleging his NDA was up (perhaps not) and that he was asked to make an updated Living Dress with Jim Henson studios and knew some of the show's design.

Sounded kind of bullshit until I saw this on his Insta.

18. [​IMG]

He’s done stuff for Doja and Charli, so I figured it was legit

Sam likes this.

19. Best opener.

20. The only true performance artist she's ever collaborated with. Marina who?

Alenko and Digital_Fossil like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.