Lady Gaga - The Joanne World Tour | Page 194 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - The Joanne World Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Jan 31, 2017.

1. RJF

RJF

I'm assuming it'll be South America and Asia/Oceania dates.

GLC and LPT like this.
  2. I'm kinda surprised if this is true, I thought she would take a break and gear up for A Star is Born between February-May. I guess if she announces some dates and it's like 5 or 6 in Australia it wouldn't interrupt much of that time.

3. Come to Hong Kong!!

4. Alaska was at her show tonight.

[​IMG]

MYCAL, Saetana, Bobbyrae and 12 others like this.
  5. Just two regular girls hanging out

6. And that's a wrap. JWT will resume in a week.
    [​IMG]

SecretsOfFatima likes this.
  7. Alaska with Bobby (woof).

8. RJF

RJF

What do people think her chances of doing BST in Hyde Park are? I was thinking she would be a great act for it, and it is normally done by people either just out of the tour cycle or finishing one up.

9. I don't think there are two people I love more in this world than Gaga and Alaska.

Itsrooben, KYLE and Jwentz like this.
  10. It's by AEG and she's a Live Nation gal.
    Maybe she can do Wireless kiii

11. BYE!!!

The absolute NERVE.

gagapourgaga and LPT like this.
  12. GLC

GLC

At this point, I'd even pony up to go to Oz for Gaga. Melbourne date plz.

13. LPT

LPT

I would be gagging to experience something like this.
    Just booked my flights for Berlin 2018. Please don't cancel on me again Gags.

14. Gaga on a festival setting? Only if she’s on during night time and there’s an area close to the stage you can come and go.

LPT likes this.
  15. RJF

RJF

So... not a festival setting.

Bobbyrae, Stuart and LPT like this.
  16. I’m desperate for her to headline Glastonbury. There seemed to be definite interest in her doing it this year, and after Coachella, her chances should be good for the future.

SMG and allyshone like this.
  17. Yeah I’m still bitter we got Ed Sheeran instead of Gaga this year, but I’m hoping that she does it in 2019. Glastonbury is the kind of festival where you can have fun/find alternatives whatever the line up is, but Gaga headlining would be epic.

jvckkk likes this.
  18. I’m sure she’ll do it eventually, but the music of Joanne just seemed to fit the tone really well.

Her 2009 show was basically headliner level anyway, she put so much effort into it.

19. I still wish we got to see the full uncensored ‘boobs’ version of her 2009 show.

jvckkk likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.