Lady GaGa - The Monster Ball Tour | Page 158 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady GaGa - The Monster Ball Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Your pics are amazing!

2. As a Philadelphian, I am absolutely distraught at not being there, what with her in the Phillies cap :(

3. Your pictures are seriously epic! They look like professional shots!

4. Brilliant photo's, the tour looks amazing and I never got to see it - gutted!

5. Those are brilliant pictures! I adore her yellow hair, she looks so beautiful.

I wish I would have gone to the tour, but Gagamania made the ticket prices explode to ridiculous prices, it made it almost impossible. I hope a DVD comes out soon, I at least want to see it!

Speaking of which, has a DVD actually ever been confirmed?

6. Amazing! What camera were you using?

Seeing her in exactly 7 weeks in Budapest and then in Sopot 3 weeks later. Can't wait.

7. .

I agree, they are amazing, and look better than a lot of the professional shots I've seen of her concerts

8. Thanks guys! I was using a Canon S90 camera

someone threw a hat to the stage and she wore it during Telephone and the piano section. It was pretty epic haha

9. Could someone help me out on what sort of seats to get? The stage picture shown on ticket master looks...well, really shitty to say the least. It looks as though if you get end stage seats, your miles away from the stage...is that true?

10. End of the catwalk is the best seat in the house. You get to see everything and shr spents a lot of time at the end (telephone, poker face, paparazzi...)

11. It's official guys, the tour will not end. Ever.

New dates:

April 22, 2011 – Newark, NJ – Prudential Center
    April 23, 2011 – Uniondale, NY – Nassau Coliseum
    April 25, 2011 – Montreal, Canada – Bell Centre
    April 27, 2011 – Cleveland, OH – Quicken Loans Arena
    June 4, 2011 – Oakland, CA – Oracle Arena

12. vasilios

vasilios Guest

TRUE!

I was there (end of the catwalk, middle) for both O2 nights and it was SPECTACULAR. Eye contact-licious. You get splashed in her sweat too.

13. What the hell? June 4th?! I honestly am absolutely baffled at what she's planning on doing with this new album. Surely it won't be released after the summer?

14. The tour HAS to just evolve into the next one. There is no way she will be able to not add in new songs till next summer. She's already hinted at three -living on the radio/born this way/ you an i.

15. Hi!

I'm going to see GaGa in Belfast at the Odyssey Arena, can anyone advise if they let you queue up inside or do you need to queue outside the arena? Need to work out how many layers I'll need to wear...

Thanks

16. Definitely outside, that's what they made us do at the Odyssey for Gaga in February, and do all the time I'd think.

17. The tour is never ending because it is a very expensive show. I wonder if they're in the black yet.

18. Not only is the show expensive, but I imagine scrapping the original from the first US leg and basically creating a brand new, larger show within months cost loads.

19. I waited outside for Beyonce, hence why I'm not going back to Belfast for a gig.

20. Tour schedule...

http://gagadaily.com/information/tours/the-monster-ball-tour/...shes finished America and is off for two weeks.
    Then heads back to Europe in October touring till week before Xmas ending on two shows in London.
    Then she's not back in America until mid Feb.

Is it too much to hope therefore that she will be in the country for the x factor finale? either weekend before or after her shows at the 02. Either she's having a very long winter vacation or will gear up for a revamped tour/album release in January next year?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.