Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - Cheek to Cheek / Love for Sale | Page 131 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - Cheek to Cheek / Love for Sale

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Retsaf, Jun 14, 2014.

1. How many times am I going to get teary-eyed reading this damn thread

HorseTears likes this.
  2. These eulogies before anyone's even di–

... okay

3. And a legendary cabaret star!
    [​IMG]

4. This seems pretty tame for her, not gonna lie.

DoggySwami likes this.
  5. USA Today review below. God, this sounds like it was magical. I wish I were in New York right now, I'd snap up a ticket for Thursday in a heartbeat.

Pat, sugarcoma, Sarzy and 1 other person like this.
  6. Her fans are such animals

DoggySwami and Andy French like this.
  7. And people wonder why she doesn’t interact with her fans as much these days.

Andy French likes this.
  8. TV special confirmed

speedyboi, HorseTears, Alenko and 6 others like this.

9. A deserved rest after such an amazing career in music industry !

10. A well deserved retirement and it's kind of sweet his friendship with Gaga over their shared love for music has brought him into the ears of a younger generation that may have never heard him sing before she collaborated with him.
    And her stating in that letter to him that she wants to be that person to a younger artist someday or whatever is still making me emotional to think about.

11. poor Chromatica

heavymetalGAGA likes this.
  12. Definitely going to try and get tickets to the Stratford event since I literally live there, I just wonder how much the tickets will be dd.

13. I'm not trying to watch a livestream in a mall, but get that check I guess.

14. Apparently the livestream will be available on Westfield's website and you don't have to actually go there, just need to make a Westfield account. I just tried to register for Paris and they sent me an email with a link to watch the event on september 30th.

15. So Love For Sale will face competition from Taylor’s Fearless vinyls and Drake’s 4th week. Sad that her #1 streak might be broken. Still hope Bobby can pull through, though.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
  16. I don't think Love for Sale ever had a chance at a #1 debut honestly. Drake, Lil Nas, Olivia (and probably more) were already tough competition. Her "studio albums" streak is still going.

Also, the vinyls are for Fearless and they're back to Sept 3rd nn.

17. Oh yeah, for Fearless. My bad dd

reputation. likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.