Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - Cheek to Cheek / Love for Sale | Page 135 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - Cheek to Cheek / Love for Sale

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Retsaf, Jun 14, 2014.

1. soratami, OlliMaus, Laurence and 2 others like this.
  2. Tony’s team… they’re legends. Knowing the album would miss a #1 and then just sacrificing some copies but getting into Grammy deadline… nice touch.

SlowBurn likes this.
  3. I am screaming at them finding this little loophole.

4. I think the album has a chance of going #1.

5. RMK

RMK

I think this is Gaga’s team here (dd)

DinahLee likes this.

6. Kidding maybe, it's just that Cheek to Cheek and now Love For Sale were really smart campaigns and managed to get everything together. Something that didn't happen for her ~PopSphere for some time now.

I think the live performances\projects were a bit divisive at first, but they were nice strategies to sell the record without having them going full promo blitz. And of course the Documentary which is something very special. It's always great to have footage from Studio.

7. Looks fantastic.

Pat, Sam, HairBodyFace and 11 others like this.
  8. The artwork for this era is so incredible. Making up for the horrors they inflicted on us with Cheek to Cheek.

9. The solo Cheek to Cheek photos by Steven Klein are some of my favorite images of her

[​IMG]

10. I wish they find a way to get Bewitched Bothered and Bewildered worldwide on streaming services, this was a great opportunity to do it.

thefaceofyou, Secret and SlowBurn like this.
  11. I love the album trailer! Just watched it a few times. Beautiful. Their friendship is heartwarming and they work so well together.

SlowBurn likes this.
  12. Gaga's fans are attacking this Rolling Stone journalist following his 3/5 star review of the album.

While I think he's entitled to his own opinion, and Twitter stans are just sad, the way he's constantly denying that 3/5 stars is a 60% review is funny because...3 divided by 5 is literally 60% mess.

R27 likes this.

13. The Westfield show just started and she looks and sounds fantastic.

14. She looks incredible! Love the skin tones and warm makeup.

I fear this is being wasted as a livestream.

15. She sounds phenomenal.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
  16. She is truly glowing.

17. Not Poker Face acoustic like it's 2009. You can tell she's missed performing.

Pat and mpl like this.
  18. Not her confirming she’s still bi. Tell them queen!

Sarzy likes this.
  19. What did she say? I can't watch right now, ugh.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.