Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - Cheek to Cheek / Love for Sale | Page 141 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - Cheek to Cheek / Love for Sale

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Retsaf, Jun 14, 2014.

1. A friend of mine just received this from HMV regarding the deluxe vinyl issue:

[​IMG]
    I mean, it's something, but I wouldn't be happy with that. I'd prefer that the deluxe edition be replaced entirely, or failing that, replaced with a regular standard edition. Otherwise we're left with an item with deluxe edition artwork but a standard vinyl. That's pretty feeble. I'd actually prefer to have the standard vinyl with the standard artwork.

totalhate likes this.
  2. Email them back and demand a full refund or something.

SlowBurn likes this.
  3. Is there any way to contact Fnac.com other than by phone? It's the only possibility they're giving me. I remember there was a chat option and a form/e-mail option. But I can't seem to find it....

Pat likes this.
  4. 5 pounds? Are they serious.

SlowBurn likes this.
  5. I ordered mine from an indie store, so now I'm going to look like a massive idiot asking for a partial refund...

SlowBurn likes this.
  6. Me too, but ultimately it’s the supplier that should be refunding the shop, so they can refund the customer. They can’t honestly expect customers to accept this nonsense.

7. I changed the address on mine a few weeks before release but HMV shipped it to the old address as a mistake so they refunded it in full and I just went round to my old address to collect it from the post room nn

LGStan93, Sarzy, Alenko and 2 others like this.
  8. Does anyone know how to get in contact with her store/digital stores faster than the form on her store page? It's been over a week since I reached out to tell them my Alt cover bundle was just 3 of the same cover and I've heard nothing back.

9. If only most artist stores would show minimal effort. I hate that most doesn't even offer easy cancellation.

SlowBurn likes this.
  10. The deluxe CD with the cheek to cheek live audio album is so nice, very nice packaging and pics.

totalhate and heavymetalGAGA like this.
  11. Colbert Performance

And of course she and Tony are nominated for a handful of Grammys (including one for video…? Anyway)

12. She's killing it on the special so far, I really missed seeing her perform.....she's such a natural.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.