Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - Cheek to Cheek / Love for Sale

he/him
I know coming in at like… #7… has to sting. And I really hope it does. Loyal fans are only loyal when they’re given reason to be.

She needs to get her shit together, course correct and deliver what the fans actually want, not what she thinks they do. It’s really not as hard to do as they’re making it for themselves.

I know coming in at like… #7… has to sting. And I really hope it does. Loyal fans are only loyal when they’re given reason to be.

This is honestly what I've been wondering. I know that in the "grand scheme of things, it really doesn't matter", but the result is a little off since they pushed it for some numbers: the livestream, signed copies, "digital signed copies" and then Vinyl variants, which most of her fans would love to collect...

There's still the Documentary + 2 live shows being released, so it might help later, but it is an awkward debut.

This isn't jazz specific either... She will continue to have less and less of an overwhelming response the further distance she keeps her fans from her. And with this album, I honestly want it to receive more- not for Gaga- but for Tony. I'm glad they've gotten to do some promo, and have more ready and coming over the next month or two.
But, anyways, yeah, impersonal is a good way to describe it all.

He/Him
Guys, my deluxe vinyl arrived today, but despite the artwork tracklist saying 12 tracks(6 on each side), there are only 10 tracks on the actual vinyl. Has anyone here experienced this? A friend of mine who ordered his from HMV has the same issue, so it must be a fairly widespread problem.

Guys, my deluxe vinyl arrived today, but despite the artwork tracklist saying 12 tracks(6 on each side), there are only 10 tracks on the actual vinyl. Has anyone here experienced this? A friend of mine who ordered his from HMV has the same issue, so it must be a fairly widespread problem.

It seems all deluxe copies from Europe and UK are wrong (HMV, Fnac, JPC, etc). Only the one from Target in the US is correct.
But I think I read somewhere that the box set with Love for Sale and Cheek to Cheek has the deluxe correct copy, but I'm not 100% sure about this.

Edit: Also, someone said JPC informed that the record company has no plan to replace them...

He/Him
It seems all deluxe copies from Europe and UK are wrong (HMV, Fnac, JPC, etc). Only the one from Target in the US is correct.
But I think I read somewhere that the box set with Love for Sale and Cheek to Cheek has the deluxe correct copy, but I'm not 100% sure about this.

Edit: Also, someone said JPC informed that the record company has no plan to replace them...

Wow! Serious error, and if that’s true about them not replacing them, that opens up a gigantic can of worms. It’s false advertising for a start. Anyone who bought it expecting 12 tracks presumably has a right to a full refund. We paid extra for a deluxe item after all. I’ll be intrigued to see where this goes.

Wow! Serious error, and if that’s true about them not replacing them, that opens up a gigantic can of worms. It’s false advertising for a start. Anyone who bought it expecting 12 tracks presumably has a right to a full refund. We paid extra for a deluxe item after all. I’ll be intrigued to see where this goes.
Go get them I'd say. Gaga is milking her fans with trashy 60$ pillows so don't take this one. Especially with her own shop.

He/Him
A friend of mine just received this from HMV regarding the deluxe vinyl issue:

245193222-415994739960512-5248640359765792392-n.jpg

I mean, it's something, but I wouldn't be happy with that. I'd prefer that the deluxe edition be replaced entirely, or failing that, replaced with a regular standard edition. Otherwise we're left with an item with deluxe edition artwork but a standard vinyl. That's pretty feeble. I'd actually prefer to have the standard vinyl with the standard artwork.

Is there any way to contact Fnac.com other than by phone? It's the only possibility they're giving me. I remember there was a chat option and a form/e-mail option. But I can't seem to find it....

Reactions: Pat
He/Him
I ordered mine from an indie store, so now I'm going to look like a massive idiot asking for a partial refund...

Me too, but ultimately it’s the supplier that should be refunding the shop, so they can refund the customer. They can’t honestly expect customers to accept this nonsense.

Does anyone know how to get in contact with her store/digital stores faster than the form on her store page? It's been over a week since I reached out to tell them my Alt cover bundle was just 3 of the same cover and I've heard nothing back.