Lady Gaga: Unreleased, demos and rarities rate (#21 - Emo phase/moment) | Page 44 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga: Unreleased, demos and rarities rate (#21 - Emo phase/moment)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Maki, Feb 16, 2020.

?

Which section had the most discoveries/is your favourite?

1. 2005/2006 - Early years

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Red and Blue EP

1 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. 2006/2007 - Pre-Fame sessions (Team Love Child)

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. 2007/2008 - The Fame sessions

9 vote(s)
    22.5%
  5. 2008/2009 - The Fame Monster sessions

17 vote(s)
    42.5%
  6. 2010/2011 - Born This Way sessions

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  7. 2012/2013 - ARTPOP sessions

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. My guess would've been Shakira, but I couldn't imagine Shakira singing "Take You Out."
    Assuming that The Fame cull is still happening, "New York" can go.

Untouchable Ace and Maki like this.
  2. No.
    But I'll tell you that it's one of your higher scores and that the song has to do with "Bang Bang".

Untouchable Ace and berserkboi like this.
  3. Since I won't be able to finish the write up, I promise that the next elimination is coming earlier tomorrow.

4. Take you out is... cute. A bit silly, and I've ignored it for so long, but listening to it gives me a nice mood. I love the bridge sample, yes.

Still not over not commenting anything special for Future Love and Panty Party because I love both so much but been so busy.
    Also kinda shook with this sequence of good songs leaving while some... choices... are still in.

Maki likes this.
  5. I have zero shame or guilt.

Maki likes this.
  6. Pat

Pat

For some reasons I don't get any notifications about this thread, so I always forgot to check it. Let me update myself real quick.

7. Mine is the same way, if I am not replying regularly it will disappear from my notifications and I feel bad. Completely unintended. Thank you for all the work on this rate, @Maki !

Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
    spaceship, elektroxx and Maki like this.
  8. Pat

Pat

I don't think she performed it at the Amsterdam date? I can't remember..

Maki likes this.
  9. I apologize for the lack of eliminations and general activity here, but I've been working on some faculty projects, and trying to balance that with a bunch of rates/song contests here really turned out to be very time consuming.
    On the positive note, some of you can catch up with this rate in the meantime (*cough* @soratami, @Music Is Life *cough*).

I don't know why that happens. Maybe the notifications get scrolled through (which often happens to me) and then you don't get any new ones until someone mentions/quotes you, but make sure that you watch this thread, so you can easily check new unread posts in "watched threads" option
    Thank you for the support and sorry once again for my lack of activity here.

Stay tuned, the eliminations should continue soon!
    [​IMG]

spaceship, elektroxx, Crisp X and 7 others like this.
  10. Take the time you need, I've had similar lulls recently with work and I echo @Music Is Life and @soratami (and you too @Maki!) catching up here and on the Anime Rate dddd

elektroxx, Untouchable Ace and Maki like this.
  11. Yeah I think if you're watching a thread and have already gotten one notification for new replies and didn't catch up, that's it, unless someone mentions or quotes you afterwards.

elektroxx, Maki, sesita and 1 other person like this.
  12. The thread will still stay in Watched Threads though, but there won't be new notifications if you scroll over them.

spaceship, Crisp X and Maki like this.
  13. Indeed, though I won't notice it if I don't catch up on hundreds of other watched threads first. The struggles of being an active Popjustice member.

[​IMG]

14. Now that I've finally finished the Madonna rate, the eliminations should continue tonight!

[​IMG]

15. we been waiting sis
    [​IMG]

yeRleDanaL, Sprockrooster and Maki like this.
  16. It ain't tonight here yet though!

Until the next elimination gets posted, we are not having

Sprockrooster and Maki like this.
  17. Finally, let's get on with this.

Is "The Fame" sessions cull still happening?

Let's see.

In an unexpected turns of events...

Put it all on me...

[​IMG]

Fashion

Average score: 7.117

[​IMG]

Did you really think that "Fashion" is out yet?

We'll find out which song we're actually saying goodbye to tonight.

18. I literally screamed. And then I kept scrolling and screamed again.

yeRleDanaL, berserkboi and Maki like this.
  19. Oh you little rascal!

berserkboi and Maki like this.
  20. [​IMG]
    I've been planning this kind of stunt since the rate begun.

And, I'm sorry, but I literally fell asleep last night while writing the next elimination, so it will be up in a few minutes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.