Lady Gaga: Unreleased, demos and rarities rate (Finished) | Page 66 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga: Unreleased, demos and rarities rate (Finished)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Maki, Feb 16, 2020.

?

Which section had the most discoveries/is your favourite?

Poll closed Oct 8, 2020.
  1. 2005/2006 - Early years

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Red and Blue EP

1 vote(s)
    2.2%
  3. 2006/2007 - Pre-Fame sessions (Team Love Child)

7 vote(s)
    15.6%
  4. 2007/2008 - The Fame sessions

10 vote(s)
    22.2%
  5. 2008/2009 - The Fame Monster sessions

18 vote(s)
    40.0%
  6. 2010/2011 - Born This Way sessions

4 vote(s)
    8.9%
  7. 2012/2013 - ARTPOP sessions

5 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. I'm definitely team Brooklyn Nights, never got the hype for Nothing On (But The Radio)

Maki likes this.
  2. GIRL.

Honestly, what a strong top 3. I'm team Brooklyn Nights too, that very specific second verse paints such a beautiful image and it's just a fantastic love letter to New York. Both it and Nothing On (and Fashion) are essentially Gaga, they're all parts of her DNA.[/QUOTE]

3. It gets worse:
    [​IMG]
    Honestly, I think that guy should go for a brain check-up. Either he's incredibly stupid and jealous, or just wants attention. Or both. I can't find another option.

4. The sheer delusion and the fight for a crumb of relevance...

[​IMG]

soratami and Maki like this.
  5. Which team are you? For those who declared themselves, the current collation is:

Team Nothing On (But the Radio): 2
    Team Brooklyn Nights: 3

6. Team Nothing On (Brooklyn Nights)
    (I'm superstitious)

soratami and Maki like this.
  7. Well... it has been a while since we had a tie at the top in a rate. Gaga having 3 winners in the next winners rate is justice also.

Edit: since the main winner was already represented before. She will only have 2 with a tie here.

soratami, Maki and MilesAngel like this.
  8. Something very interesting happened, you'll find it out when it's time.

Also, let's spotlight all of Gaga's 'fashion' songs:

9. Fashion of His Love is such a bop. Love playing it while I shower.

Maki likes this.
  10. Fashion! Is the superior Fashion bop. Followed by Fashion of His Love, Fashion and then Amen Fashion.

sesita and Maki like this.
  11. I'm sure that I've made my feelings towards "Brooklyn Nights" quite clear throughout the rate, so it should come as no surprise that I'm Team "Nothing On (But The Radio)."

Maki likes this.
  12. *waiting*
    [​IMG]

@Maki stop stalking the X-Tina rate and post them results!

[​IMG]

13. Well, I should probably finish the write ups before revealing the winner, which can take a bit.

And I don't know when they'll be done, so... keep waiting.
    [​IMG]

14. I'm Team Nothing On (But The Radio). I have not rated any song as high as that song

15. I love both songs but Brooklyn Nights loses a bit for the dated production. I felt that way since it leaked around ARTPOP. It never felt done. Nothing On But The Radio feels like a rush. It’s a shame that the version we have isn’t all her. It has someone else’s vocals in sections/backing vocals. I honestly would love for her second version to leak someone make it happen!

Untouchable Ace, Maki and berserkboi like this.
  16. i'm team Brooklyn Nights ! Mmmmm the lyrics.

17. I'm definitely team Radio. And I'm pretty sure it's winning too, I don't really see Brooklyn Nights doing better.

18. The teams are now looking like this:

Team Nothing On (But the Radio): 5
    Team Brooklyn Nights: 4
    Team superstitious both: 1 (@MilesAngel)

By the way, there are eleven 11's left (@pop3blow2 found shaking), meaning that one of the songs got at least one more than the other. But is that song the winner? We'll see... soon.

Oh, and this:
    The scores I lost are 9.25, 9.5 and 9.75, so you still don't know the winner.

19. I just love being awkward

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
  20. I am so ready to see Brooklyn Nights being crowned.

sesita, Untouchable Ace, Maki and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.