Lady Gaga - Yoü and I (4th single) | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Yoü and I (4th single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by SpanishEyes, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Shall I do the honors? New single from Born this Way.

2. Oh.

I was hoping this would close the era.

3. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

According to third hand information? (Another poster on another messageboard who apparently got it from a Japanese record company?)

4. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

Yoü and I on a sweetest high!

5. Nuhdeen is gonna love this one.

Anyway, great song, and I kinda like that she's releasing it now. I definitely want more upbeat singles afterward though. What if she were closing off this era then making a new album...? I hope that's how it's going.

6. What a waste of a single.

7. Fantastic. I don't usually care for Gaga, but along with Edge of Glory and Hair, this is one of hers that I really like.

8. Yes...people like you (that usually don't care for Gaga) are gonna love this I think. This is such a great single choice.

9. Honestly, this is stupid.

10. Locking this until official confirmation. Sorry!

11. Re: Lady Gaga - Yoü and I (4th single)

I guess this is enough confirmation:

Well, who knows, it might be good.

12. nevermind

nevermind Guest

I hope this is her first shot to be a "serious artist" and her first attempt to quit that whole "the gayz" incohesive mess.

13. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

"What a mess".

14. For an album that's supposed to be balls to the wall, she sure is starting to play it safe with singles.

15. I like this song. I'm sure lot's of others on here used to like it when it was performed live.

Is it just the Mutt Lange production people don't like? Or do people just not like it being released instead of other singles?

There seems to be a HUGE aversion to Britney or GaGa releasing ballads on here.

16. Not really a fan of this being a single.

17. Lady Gaga just can't do sincere pop ballads. It think it's beyond her capabilities. If I had to choose a single from that album...I'd go for Heavy Metal Lover, Scheiße or Government Hooker. They're easily the three standout tracks on the first (and last) listen of Born This Way.

18. This instead of Americano?! Bad move.

19. You are aware of how ignorant it is to only listen to an album once aren't you?

Had I done that with Katy B, Adele and Beyoncé this year I would be missing out on loads of great songs. Plus about 200 other albums from the past decade.

20. I have extremely mixed feelings about this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.