Lady Gaga - Yoü and I (4th single)

She was amazing, as usual, on The View. And the perfomance of You and I was probably the best since it was announced as a single. She also looked fierce!

Hopefully the video is great too.

The View performance was brilliant, one of the best of You and I, and I loved the matching outfit and piano. As for it being the next single, time to stop complaining now as its a done deal. Gaga considers it to be the best song she has ever written, its just not what people expect from her, which may not be a bad thing. Only time will tell how well it does and I certainly can see her releasing several more singles even if she doesn't hit the full 9. As for her record company, I get the impression Gaga tells them what to do, not the other way around, and most of her promotion is personal appearances on TV shows plus small impromptu gigs a la Sydney so its not going to be hugely expensive to promote several more singles. I would be very surprised if Marry the Night isn't a single and I'm still crossing my fingers for Government Hooker.

Is the nine singles thing real, insider information or are we hat going off the one post Peter made ages ago saying the label had penciled in nine potential singles?

Someboy said:
Is the nine singles thing real, insider information or are we hat going off the one post Peter made ages ago saying the label had penciled in nine potential singles?

Pretty sure she said it on some interview, though I can't quite recall which.

What am I missing - what is so good about Marry the Night? It doesn't seem like a single at all. Who would want to hear all that noise on radio? I mean I don't like Born This Way a lot either, but I can see why it was a single.