Lady Gaga - Yoü and I (4th single)

I don't know who's reaction was the funniest. Katy Perry's, Justin Bieber's or Britney's!

That intro was quite something! Very cringe-worthy, but I appreciate that she is trying to extend this 'Jo' thing, whatever that may be.

Is she presenting the award to Britney later? The Vanguard Award?

EDIT: I didn't see the full intro and it now makes sense. I actually rather liked it.

Mvnl

Staff member
Wonder if she can still walk well then.. it seemed that after tripping she landed a bit awkward and had to drag herself to the chair..

EnsnareTheSenses said:
Forgot about Adele! Haha!

An early review isn't exactly glowing.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/mus...s-joe-calderone-is-theatrics-gone-wrong-.html
Its a bit obvious, both from the article and the comments underneath, that this reviewer really doesn't like Gaga so its hardly an unbiased opinion. The performance will get people talking and create lots of free publicity for the single and the album, no such thing as bad publicity.

I loved the You and I performance, first time she has used the video choreography onstage and she seems to have mostly found a balance now between singing and dancing and doesn't sound out of breath all the time. Shame about the fall but she picked herself up and got on with it, maybe dancing on top of the piano wasn't the best idea.

He/him
Obviously this performance is dividing folk into two clear camps, much like most of what she does.

I loved it. It was absolutely brilliant. She plays Jo so well, the vocals were superb, and she even managed to dance reasonably well. Totally fantastic.

And I loved some of the reactions from Katy/Justin etc. Adele looked almost horrified too!

Re: Lady Gaga - Yoü and I (4th single)

I'm taking up camp in the "this was fantastic tent" Best performance of the night. She always tries to bring something new to the table, though the results may not always be what she hopes for. She puts the effort in always. My opinion is that those who found it "tiring" have probably found her and her acts "tiring" for sometime now.

She will grab a lot of headlines for this so she's winning...

Just watched it on YouTube - amazing performance! Loving the gender bending, which is still pretty confronting for a lot of people, which is why she is getting "it's just Gaga trying to shock" comments, ignoring the whole point.

Hilariously awful performance and easily the worst of the night. Adele's face when Gaga fell off the piano was priceless though. It was a mixture of "Hope she's OK" and "What the hell have I just been watching".

I realise Gaga will do anything to try and steal the spotlight but it's starting to get old pretty fast. You know you've hit a new low when you have to dress up as another character just to tell everyone how amazing you are.

Hyp-no-tize said:
Hilariously awful performance and easily the worst of the night. Adele's face when Gaga fell off the piano was priceless though. It was a mixture of "Hope she's OK" and "What the hell have I just been watching".

I realise Gaga will do anything to try and steal the spotlight but it's starting to get old pretty fast. You know you've hit a new low when you have to dress up as another character just to tell everyone how amazing you are.

It wasn't the worst performance of the night. It was by far the best.

J_c said:
Hyp-no-tize said:

It wasn't the worst performance of the night. It was by far the best.
What is it with Gaga fans that they always want to tell others what they should think? You loved the performance, I thought it was mind-numbingly terrible. Just accept that we have different opinions and move on.