Lady Gaga | Page 301 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Yes, by all means, let the world go back to the genius pop that was Scooch.

...is he fucking with us?!

2. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

http://gagadaily.com/2010/08/ryan-seacrest-interviews-lady-gaga/

Has this been dicussed? GaGa did an interview with Ryan Seacrest yesterday and said something along the lines of "I know I keep saying my album is done and it kind of is but I'm always writing and, I don't know, maybe I'll have to put out two albums".

PUT OUT TWO ALBUMS, WOMAN! Everyone predicted that she wouldn't be able to sit on her hands from now until the album release but now she's actually confirmed it, she can't help herself!

3. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

ohmygodohmygodohmygod, 2 albums, the wait will be unbearable.

4. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

By the time she's ready to release it she'll have 3 albums worth. I'm quite intrigued to see how good it is, or if it's more filler like The Fame.

5. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

I like how she brought future love up.

6. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

I doubt she'll have two albums. It's likely there will be a shit load of bonus tracks, probably a deluxe and so on but I doubt her label would back the idea of a duel album release.

7. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Please no bonus tracks. It's what made The Fame Monster such a great album. I get all hesitant about buying an album if there are other versions with different amounts of songs and will just end up illegally downloading the songs I don't have or aren't available in my country.

Besides, surely she wants her album to be a body of work. Bonus tracks ruin that.

8. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Maybe she needs to do a Robyn and chuck one out now and another after the new year.
    I love that she continues to work her ass of, but she needs to be brutal and have the best 10 -12 tracks only and be self critical when it comes down to editing. I want as much Gaga as i can get but i dont want to wade through a 20 track album to find a few gems.

9. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

As much as I want to hear the new stuff I think it would be best if she disappeared for a while.

People are getting tired of her.

10. slimane

slimane Guest

Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

No their not. She's bigger than she's ever been. Also the new album (i presume) won't be out till may at the earliest. That's a break. She's no less overexposed than Madonna or Britney were at this point.

11. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Well, the people I meet and the articles I read are suggesting that they're tired of her.

But ofcourse I don't know how big of a percentage that is of the overall world-population.

12. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

May? I was thinking feb. Not quite sure why she isn't going for xmas sales cos she'd sell buckets, but part of me thinks she wants all her slaes in 2011 to count so that it can undisputedly be best selling album of the year.(and not have pesky q4 2010 slaes)

In other news her latest tweet once again mentioned Hooker. Regardless of the authenticity of the song sheet, her tweets do seem to be suggesting that it will be a song title/lyric.

13. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

There's clearly something to the "Hooker" thing then. She's been dressing a lot more sleazily with all the leather and fishnets recently.

Cue the "She's copying Madonna Erotica-era" comments...

14. slimane

slimane Guest

The tour doesn't finish till April. Unless she's not bothered about the "Monster" era overlapping...

15. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

I don't think we'll get her album till like August next year. Tour finishes in April and I'd imagine a small rest of like 2 or 3 week rest which brings us to May, drop the single June time, album out for August.

16. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

I dont think fans paid for the monsterball tour per se. If it evolved into a new tour i dont think theyd demand a refund. I kinda just thought Gaga would tour forever and it would change its name after the new year.

17. slimane

slimane Guest

She doesn't need to do the traditional release the song to radio a while before the album staggared release thing...she just needs to put it on itunes and it will blow up with her fanbase. If Britney can get a #1 with 3 then gaga can with the first single from a new album.

18. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

GaGa isn't a huge initial digital seller like Britney or Taylor. Everyone expected Bad Romance to shoot up the digital chart and sell craploads when it was first put on iTunes, and it ended up selling like 125K or something.

19. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

I would say Gaga has a much bigger, and stronger fanbase now though. Think about all of those "little monsters", I'd say half of them didn't exist before The Fame Monster era, and I am one of them! I could see her lead single selling bucketloads easily with little promotion.

20. J1

J1

But a lot can happen in 9-10 months. She is a lot bigger now, I dare say the biggest artist in the world right now. Her stardom is moving at an incredible pace and TFM is currently selling 100k a week. So can you imagine when NEW GaGa music is released? It will explode as her next album is probably one of the most anticipated albums in recent years. This will really test who she is as an artist since TFM was basically just thrown onto The Fame and really didn't have an ''OH MY GOD NEW ALBUM'' moment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.