Lady Gaga

he/him
What songs have not leaked from The Fame and The Fame Monster? This is why I don’t enjoy leaks that much because by the time they do come out they sound so old and dated.

There’s a lot from The Fame era left... and I’d be surprised if everything managed to leak. There’s only one legitimate leftover from The Fame Monster (Future Love), which hasn’t leaked in final form.

I don't want to hear music from a decade ago when she's improved so much since. Someone leak something from 2011 onwards or don't bother. Visuals I'll take. But music from 2007-2010? No thanks.

There’s a lot from The Fame era left... and I’d be surprised if everything managed to leak. There’s only one legitimate leftover from The Fame Monster (Future Love), which hasn’t leaked in final form.

Even Future Love we don't need. We essentially have it. ARTPOP era music or keep it.

He/Him
They are all pretty bad. Dirty Ice Cream is the most tolerable but that’s not a hard thing to do among the rest of them.

Also... Does a studio version of Fooled Me Again exist without the Burim exclusive but still has the guitar in the section right after the first chorus?
A real studio version exists of this?

he/him
I don't want to hear music from a decade ago when she's improved so much since. Someone leak something from 2011 onwards or don't bother. Visuals I'll take. But music from 2007-2010? No thanks.

A lot of the real good stuff already leaked. Everything else is just like “eh”. I’ll listen once and never return to it.

A real studio version exists of this?

Yes, RedOne produced it.

He also made some hints about Blush and a Tiara or Acid Wash Girls. I don't mean to be greedy (Valentina triggered), but I really hope more leaks are coming from the sis. + I am kinda diggin Panty Party. And Retrosexual chorus is lowkey chanelling Disco Heaven verses.

he/him
I remember New York being mentioned around the time she performed on SNL in 2009 as a potential track on The Fame Monster. I didn’t realize it actually existed!

Panty Party reminds me of Blueberry Kisses
New York is... interesting
Retrosexual doesn't sound at all like I thought it would
I've always loved Dirty Ice Cream