Lady Gaga | Page 306 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Why is she touring another eight months? I know she's got some dates to wrap up in the States this fall, but where on the freaking Earth does she have left? The rice paddy farmlands of China? THE MOON?

2. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Don't give her anymore ideas. I seriously think the tour will just be revamped after xmas. Unless she laid of the Haus they must be working on something these last few months.

3. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Did she really need a third American leg of the Monster Ball? It'd be a much cleaner break if the monster era was over and done with by December 2010 and then 2011 could be all about album number three.

4. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Virgin Mobile give her $20,000 for each date of the tour to donate to a charity - she gives it to LGBTQ youth charities who take in kids who have been kicked out by their parents.

5. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Really? I mean that sounds great but I have a hard time believing that? Maybe I'm too cynical!

6. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

It's news like that about her that makes me love her more. Anyway, maybe we will hear single by November, I hope.

7. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

It's true, it goes to RE*Generation

8. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Are they still doing that? I remember during the first leg of the Monster Ball Tour she used to mention it every show and she'd call someone in the audience but I didn't realise it was still happening. All that garish product placement in Telephone was worth it in the end ![/joke]

Check out the Ra-ra-ah-ah-ah dialing!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN-j_87t8Yc

9. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Well that review was July 17th, 2010...so I believe so.

10. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

I Am So Jealous.

11. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

It musn't apply to the European dates. There was certainly no fan-calling when I saw her! Fairplay to her though, etc.

12. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

New interview with i-D. she again hypes up the album as her best yet, and repeats it will be liverating.
    From digitalspy...

"The message, the melodies, the direction, the meaning, what it will mean to my fans and what it will mean to me in my own life - it's utter liberation. I'm on the quest to create the anthem for my generation for the next decade, so that's what I've done."

She added that she would not reveal the names of producers she worked with on the album as it would compromise the originality of her sound.

"I will never tell because as soon as I tell, everyone starts working with them. So all I can say is that nobody knows who they are. They're all new,"

Really ALL NEW? not even one RedOne track ? hope it pays off.

13. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

It isn't supposed to be mean or anything but she really seems to be full of herself nowadays. I think Boy George is right, she really seems to feel untouchable.

14. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

But we know she was Fernando Gairbay and RedOne. Obviously it doesn't mean it's made her album, but still, it's hardly all new if they do indeed make the album.

15. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

I don't think she meant that all the producers on the album will be new. It'll be interesting to hear stuff from brand new producers, good for her.

16. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

I'm so disappointed with the i-D shoot. It was from several months ago when she went to ShowStudio. So it's been all over the internet before it was on the cover.

17. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

Yes, I forgot to add the North America bit - Virgin Mobile are only the tour sponsors in that territory, not internationally.

18. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

It wasn't Boy George, it was his mother - regarding her saying she does cocaine occasionally. He then goes on to say that it is "a bit like saying you're bisexual - that usually means you're raving," ergo removing any credibility his statements may have had.

Incidentally, he was at her London shows in February and looked like he was back on drugs himself.

19. Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

He does make a good point about the cocaine usage though, one doesn't just do cocaine 'occasionally' as it's highly addictive.

20. slimane

slimane Guest

Re: General Lady GaGa discussion thread

That's how you get success in life. Well in the entertainment industry anyhow. Half the battle is self belief.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.