Lady Gaga

So that ATRL insider got Madonna, Taylor and Bey correct so surely that points to Gaga coming within the next 3/4 weeks?

Perched.
I mean in Feb he forecasted March. At the end of March he changed it from March to April and now mid-April, he’s changed it to May.

Why can’t this puta just pencil a date and leave it alone! Competition is always gonna be present. Just not always as obvious.

I mean in Feb he forecasted March. At the end of March he changed it from March to April and now mid-April, he’s changed it to May.

Why can’t this puta just pencil a date and leave it alone! Competition is always gonna be present. Just not always as obvious.

I dont remember him ever mentioning March.

In mid-March we were told we were about six weeks from new Gaga and that leads us to the first week of May so I guess nothing changed up until now. The date is probably set and fans are too impatient/doing the most (again) in my opinion.

Maybe March was taken into consideration before Shallow’s resurgence on radio. After that everything may have been rightfully pushed. But who cares at this point, we’re almost there anyway.

he/him
I think May will be a good month, but I’m fine waiting for her usual summer/fall drop too. There’s plenty of other artists filling up the calendar to enjoy.

I wonder if she's going to put out a safe first single to ease people in or if she's going to go hard from the jump. Either way, I foresee plenty of middle aged moms complaining about her (probably) going back to wearing a lot of crazy hair, makeup and clothing.
The amount of comments she gets about how she "doesn't need that stuff" and "The way she looked for A Star Is Born is the best she's ever looked" irks me.

Shallow also became a number one single and radio hit for her between now and then... Things actually change.

I would love this time Lady Gaga to release a song for a summer run. It's been years she had no song for a full summer period (not talking about the gift she gave us with The Cure then totally forgetting about it until AMAs)