Lady Gaga | Page 3757 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Oh my god. Maybe need to rebuy Paris.

2. I don‘t know if I have time in summer to go to London. I did 2 years ago.

Mom.

3. Sam

Sam

nn same, between Prima and hopefully Glasto I’m stacked

a Glasto headlining spot would be convenient though hmmm

Alenko likes this.
  4. Wait there are no actual 2022 dates announced?

5. RJF

RJF

(They’re probably waiting for the Oscar nomination…)

myblood, Pat, heavymetalGAGA and 5 others like this.
  6. Light your Alejandro candles girls, tomorrow is a big day.

Pat, heavymetalGAGA, LPT and 4 others like this.
  7. Do we as music fans actually want her to get nominated again though?

Beautiful Child 2 likes this.
  8. Why wouldn't anyone want her nominated again? She's also made every major precursor so...

9. RMK

RMK

I really hope the new US dates fall a little earlier in the year because the original never worked for me.

10. RJF

RJF

I don't know why anyone would want more pop music from her at the moment when she's treated it like a cancerous chore for the last few years. Let her come back to it when she really feels like it's something she wants to do. Serving method acting eccentric with fresh pump in her face and dressed in high whore drag is infinitely preferable to her sitting in hideous, swamping Chr*matica merch droning on and on about crying and smoking.

dvno, Ashling92, Mushroom and 19 others like this.
  11. Absolutely! I like to watch her win, whatever the field.

12. ddd of course I like her to win but the more acclaim she gets for acting the more she drifts away from music.

Although if she is not passionate about music right now she should also stay away at the moment.

13. I think my episodic depressing moments regarding her music career have more to do with how Chr*matica was handled and how unbecoming of her it felt (whatever the reasons) than anything else. And I might be too optimistic, but I think she has several amazing bodies of work in her still to come. I'm slowly starting to appreciate her film career giving fans something exciting that is clearly making her happy right now, because at least she's not in an endless creative drought. I just hope she doesn't stay away from her solo music career for too long or morphs too deep into a Streisand type of entertainer who doesn't do anything remotely daring ever again.

14. RMK

RMK

I'm really curious about the Top Gun track, because she rarely steps out for soundtrack singles.

15. Won’t be topping this, I fear

eddy2375, Edu, tea and 26 others like this.
  16. RMK

RMK

Fashion could've had main track placement on The Fame, and I wouldn't be mad.

Edu, 4Roses, thefaceofyou and 13 others like this.
  17. If she’s still doing a show at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, it will likely be end of June/beginning of July as the Premier League season kicks off on 6th August and they’ll need to have recovered the pitch by then.

Watch it be a weekend I have a wedding/stag do/birthday party/funeral.

18. rdp

rdp

Never 4get

I actually listened to this a lot back in the day™ just because it was the only official song we had in the space between TFM and Born This Way ddd the gila monster brain worms...

Square, Pat, heavymetalGAGA and 5 others like this.
  19. Can’t say for sure but I have heard it may be Friday 29th July, with a second show on hold for the following day but that does seem a little late if the football is back the week after.

20. There's not gonna be a show at Tottenham Hotspur stadium you stupid slut, there isn't even going to be a tour!

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.