Lady Gaga | Page 3789 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. It’s not perfect, and I don’t love it, but it’s at least better than whatever that “anime” graphic Dua Lipa was selling last year on her site… which was truly ugly. And looked like someone traced a low res anime still and called it a day.
    [​IMG]

SyPOPhantic, LGStan93 and Gemini like this.

2. So it’s finally coming

nooniebao, speedyboi, drewsky and 4 others like this.
  3. Imagine a Gaga and Zimmer track.

I know he probably did the score but still.

LGStan93 and collxtion like this.
  4. Didn't someone who's heard the song say its fairly in keeping with the vibe of Take My Breath Away? Or did I make that up?

5. I think so, and Harold Falteremeyer was involved with the original and various other 80s synthy film score moments. Let's celebrate that!

6. I don’t remember seeing that. I do remember Giorgio Moroder saying something back in 2019 about being involved in the theme, though. So that’s probably where that came from.

Alenko, LGStan93 and Drew like this.

7. They filmed the poster, it's definitely on there!

sesita, Digital_Fossil and Gemini like this.

8. first screening is in two and a half weeks

9. oh my godd

Digital_Fossil and Aidan like this.
  10. Suddenly im a little pilot

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  11. So does this mean she did a theme song? Some of her melodies are used as part of the score?

12. She did the theme song.

sesita and johnoclock like this.
  13. Tom Cruise and Miles Teller have a love scene set to an orchestral arrangement of LoveGame.

14. I wanna take a ride on your JoyStick

15. This "music by" composer co-credit has got to mean something though, no? I wonder if she's actually involved with the score? Those Chromatica interludes got her inspired dd.

16. RJF

RJF

She’s most likely listed there as she’ll be the only artist to have a song on the soundtrack that isn’t the score by Hans. Technically speaking, the song was composed for the film. I’m pretty sure this happened with someone else’s soundtrack contribution too.

LGStan93 and lushLuck like this.
  17. Movie soundtrack theme songs tend to be very grandiose, I am hoping to be blown away. I doubt she'd be involved if it wasn't a good enough song for her liking (I'm assuming she did not write it)

18. Rob Thomas confirmed she wrote it. I doubt she'd sing a song for a movie she'd have 0 involvement in writing or co-producing.

I'm aware this is a joke but the original is homoerotic enough that it's not outside the realm of possibility dd.

Andrew and Vasilios like this.
  19. I’m sure it has to do with her writing the “theme” song for the film and Hans Zimmer using the music she did and implementing it into the score. Somewhat like what he did with Imogen Heap for The Holiday.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.