Lady Gaga | Page 3836 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. As much as I'd rather she focused on music instead of going for another acting role, and as much as I have 0 interest in The Joker or its sequel, I have to admit Gaga as either Harley Quinn or Poison Ivy would be potentially iconic.

heavymetalGAGA likes this.
  2. Somewhere far, far away in a Glaswegian pub, @RJF smells a faint mustiness leaking from the corpse of his standom's best years.

sesita, GimmeWork, Mr Blonde and 6 others like this.
  3. Anything involving Marvel is vomit inducing to me but hopefully she gets a nice check and puts her focus back on music*.

*The new shade of lip oil by Haus Labs.

flapjack- likes this.
  4. Joker is a DC property hen, which is historically worse than Marvel.

sexercise likes this.
  5. Are you telling me that there's superhero movies that aren't Marvel????

Not me being too gay for the Lady Gaga thread ffff

6. RMK

RMK

Everyone I've talked to enjoyed The Joker? Still haven't seen it, but I don't think this is a bad move. I'll be less thrilled if she's playing Harley.

Music Is Death likes this.
    Jeffo, sesita, GimmeWork and 7 others like this.
  8. Oh my... It was a fantastic movie and Joaquin Phoenix was phenomenal in it. It doesn't need a sequel but it will surely get massive attention.

Just not as Harley. Margot Robbie is the only Harley Quinn...

Music Is Death and AbSynth like this.
  9. I could see her wanting to play a Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman type of role. Playing a female Batman villain requires just a slight bit of camp which we know she loves. I could see her being Poison Ivy, easily. Although if that's going to somehow bring us a lesbian Margot Robbie x Gaga film... That'd be the darkest timeline.

10. A... musical? Now I'm curious.

11. I'm suddenly interested.

chromatica likes this.
  12. a WHAT now?

13. Jazz Gaga is upon us again

sesita, GimmeWork, Alenko and 2 others like this.
  14. Gaga in a dark, gritty musical? I'm here for it.
    Everything about this sounds ridiculously stupid, and I'm going to be the first person in line.

15. making it a musical feels even worse to me. god. please end me where i sit.

16. I’m so tired.

theelusivechanteuse and lushLuck like this.
  17. Each consecutive movie choice she makes seems more destined to fail than the last so at this rate it’ll probably break Avatar’s box office record.

Laurence, RMK, eatyourself and 4 others like this.
  18. I don't know what you guys are on about...this is perfect!! Yes Joker as a musical and GAGA being in it.
    [​IMG]

19. The only thing worse than Joker would be Joker as an ~ironic musical.

sesita, GimmeWork, An Insider and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.