Lady Gaga

he/him/his
Gaga is currently singing Always Remember Us This Way at some private wedding in… Italy dddd.

Will we finally get it on the Chromatica tour?

Imagine being so obscenely rich, you can book Lady Gaga as a wedding singer and even put in requests.

It's time to eat the rich.

The only thing that gives me some solace is the way she would constantly interrupt her 10 minute set they paid $200K a minute for to speak American accented Italian and share stories about making spaggheti with meatballs.

Last edited:
This reminds me of when I asked a girl I was working with what she was doing after our shoot and she said her father who was Elton John's keyboardist (word?) was playing a private event, only for me to look at my obscenely wealthy Russian friend's Snapchat and realize it was a family wedding she attended and Mariah performed too.

Last edited:
This reminds me of when I asked a girl I was working with what she was doing after our shoot and she said her father who was Elton John's keyboardist (word?) was playing a private event, only for me to look at my obscenely wealthy Russian friend's Snapchat and realize it was a family wedding she attended and Mariah performed too.
How the other half live