Lady Gaga

If you had the album downloaded, you have to remove it and then replay it. Maybe activate the Atmos thing as well, but mine worked after removing the download.

Having the Explicit The Fame Monster is also a blessing. Not sure if it was there already or on Spotify, but it feels so hard to find and just the little pleasure of listening “I’m a free BITCH” instead of “BIT” makes me tingle.

I never bothered with Atmos again after hearing how fucking godawful Born This Way (the song) is with it. Plus activating and deactivating it is so bothersome, you have to go to the phone settings instead of just doing it on the AM player screen.

He/Him
These Dolby Atmos mixes sound better with this album than Chromatica. Probably because these ones have so much more going on in the production and it allows for some breathing room for all the sounds. Especially Venus and GUY.

I’m still mad that her label made her change the vocal take for the first verse of Aura - all because she leaked it.
nn I was just running back to say this. You can’t hear them at all in the Dolby mix. Chartflop!
You definitely can hear them but they are so low.

Yeah as Odd as it might be, the “tamed” vocals were part of the original demo it seems. When the 2017 leaks happened, the “Burqa” demo also featured the same take.