Lady Gaga | Page 3864 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. What if it’s a jukebox musical?

Mr Blonde, jvckkk, Andrew and 6 others like this.
  2. Please. We will be getting a New York accent. This is Gaga after all. It’s a given. Doubt it will be full Brooklyn Baby but it’s gonna be there.

Christopher and LGStan93 like this.
  3. I want her to use the Patrizia accent in all her roles. Harley Quinn, a scorned Appalachian woman whose husband disappeared in the woods, reprising her role as Ally in A Star Is Born Again, etc.

sesita, LPT, Square and 28 others like this.
  4. Harley Quinn's accent is basically an old New York accent. If anyone could mimic the accent, she'd be spot on for it to be fair.

5. Harley is one of my favorite characters but I was actually perched for the rumors so I am delighted! I think Gaga can pull it off.

I do find it weird some people think Harley’s accent is “out there” when it’s based off an actual accent, nn. I mean, it’s just a slightly exaggerated version of Arleen Sorkin’s natural speaking accent, and Harley Quinn, the character, was based on and created for her.

This is what I fully expect.

And the first Suicide Squad dives into it for a scene.

6. Salivating at the press tour for this.

7. Someone posted on Twitter how the acronym for the movie will be "FAD" and it's starring Gaga, I....

Laurence likes this.
  8. I don’t get it? Gaga is clearly the furthest thing from a fad…

LGStan93 likes this.
  9. "Fad"/"Fadga" has been a nickname for her in stan circles for like a decade now dd. Although I feel like her fanbase has kinda reclaimed it

Petty Mayonnaise, Square, R92 and 9 others like this.
  10. Wow I somehow completely missed that one.

soratami likes this.
  11. Yeah, Gaga gets called “Fad” and “Nose” all the time

R92, BricksAndStrings, jv2612 and 4 others like this.
  12. Fad fan

13. That leak sounds horrid. The tiny glimmer of hope I have for this project is some music. Her Experiment On Me is coming!

LGStan93 likes this.
  14. RMK

RMK

Not holding onto the leak, but it would be nice if Gaga could claim Punchline as her own. This was never going to be a movie for pop fans or the gays, and that won't change by 2024. I'm still perched.

15. Gays love comic book movies.

16. Yeah and Harley Quinn is a bit of a gay icon. For those who don't know, her second major relationship outside of the Joker is Poison Ivy. I'm perched.

17. I always thought that if Gaga were to go into this genre that would be her role.

18. She's kind of perfect casting for Harley. Granted that she's who playing and they somewhat stick to the source material, this really will be a great role for her.

19. Now wait a damn minute... apparently this is called 'Hallelujah' from the ARTPOP era?!

BricksAndStrings likes this.
  20. Could it be the rumored... Temple?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.