Lady Gaga | Page 3865 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Since the tweet was deleted

Also no this has nothing to do with "Temple"

2. Her flirtations with that robotic rapping voice around the ARTPOP era is so funny.

3. Leak Tinnitus you hoes.

LGStan93 likes this.
  4. The full track is out there, featuring Matthew Koma

Maki and LGStan93 like this.
  5. Parts of it work, but overall it's kind of shit. Still, fun to hear more Artpop era stuff.

6. The original concept/direction for ARTPOP was so messy ldsfjak;hgsdk

fancygreen, sesita, Square and 10 others like this.
  7. RMK

RMK

The Hallelujah chant itself is so unsettling.

8. I wish something else leaked. This is just… meh? I do love hearing leaks from the ARTPOP era though. The temple lyric is funny in a sense that she has certain ideas that she wants to get out. The whole 1000 doves thing (which I think someone mentioned before) being the other lyric.

Was any of Act II ever actually finished?

Maki, LGStan93 and RMK like this.
  9. No, they abandoned it in favor of Cheek to Cheek. Fairly certain they knew what songs were going to make it, though, and they just needed to be re-recorded. Because that's what she had started doing right after ARTPOP was released.

ohaimanabu, Maki and VitaminBee like this.
  10. Sam

Sam

This is … well it exists!

RMK likes this.
  11. What is DIS hunny

theelusivechanteuse likes this.
  12. This is such a mess dd. But I treasure it because I really truly adore the ARTPOP era so much and will always have one foot firmly in that time when it comes to my stanning of Gaga.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  13. I never thought that Gaga would have a duet with Hilary Duff's husband.

nesstorcx___ and Poker Pro like this.
  14. I don’t think it’s Temple, unless it’s some real early concept. She mentioned that Temple didn’t have any religious connotations, but it was about being safe with somebody. From what I can understand, the lyrics are describing part of when she first met Kinney tho, and it is produced by Zedd.

the leak is clearly a very rough demo, but Temple was part of the tracklist until final seconds, so it’s definely a different song/finalized at least.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2022
    BricksAndStrings likes this.
  15. RMK

RMK

It's not Temple. I doubt this leaked song made it very far, that's clearly a demo.

16. This is embarrassing.

17. Well that was...interesting.

BlackoutZone also said that this is not Temple. It's another scrap.

18. I legitimately thought that clip was one of those fake DJ Onlyfire demos.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.