Lady Gaga | Page 3866 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. I mean, maybe if she actually released it sure.

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  2. Well… hallelujah for this not making the final cut I guess dd.

LGStan93 likes this.
  3. I don’t dislike it nn.

Maki likes this.
  4. OMG. Never thought we'd see the day a new ARTPOP outtake leaks

Maki and Digital_Fossil like this.
  5. And yeah this isn't Temple lol

We know some of Temple's lyrics: "I won't die but I can't live without you, my temple of a man"

LGStan93 likes this.
  6. It is from 2012 and produced by Zedd!

Maki and BehindTheAura like this.
  7. It’s…a song!

8. A short snippet of this has been online since July 2013

EDIT: when did they start beefing tho lool

huntypoo, Sam and LGStan93 like this.
  9. Matthew Koma called Zedd out for stealing song credits

10. The singing parts and the chorus is actually good.

LGStan93 and Maki like this.
  11. Brooklyn Nights and Partynauseous are the only songs I use and I honestly feel like 90% of the Act II songs are bad or average at best.

I think Gaga's demos and scraps in general are mostly mid. An anti-Charli tea.

sesita, Ferk, LGStan93 and 2 others like this.
  12. "Hallelujah" is such a mess that it's actually charming and I kinda like it?

BehindTheAura likes this.
  13. It‘s a demo and I love hearing those, it‘s not that serious, she is just playing along.

LGStan93, Sleepycat and Maki like this.
  14. I think you guys are also forgetting she was high for most of her 2012 recording sessions, playing around with possible themes for the album and very in love with both her man and her fans. This feels very ARTPOP content and sound-wise, it's just not finished in any sense. Every demo we've heard from 2012 was a fucking mess, but it was certainly ARTPOP and certainly camp.

LGStan93 and Maki like this.
  15. How would someone even get hold of such a rough demo? It sounds like something that would just be on her laptop or something…

16. This isn't even the roughest demo she has out there. She records all of her tracks in GarageBand or as a voice memo and then re-records them in the studio later on.

17. Sam

Sam

I’m watching House of Gucci for the first time since seeing it in the cinema and I don’t recognise … any of what I’m watching? I knew I’d fallen asleep briefly the first time but I didn’t realise I’d missed half the fucking film

18. Sleepy king

Sam likes this.
  19. Sam

Sam

She’s tired beb

Vasilios likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.