Lady Gaga

It's definitely a very early demo but it's really interesting to hear more of the initial sound that she was forming in the midst of the BTW era. I guess this makes more sense alongside Princess Die than anything on ARTPOP.

Sadly I can't imagine any version of Princess Die leaking purely because it would be too valuable to the insider circle since they know people want it.

Sam

he/they
I'm trying to remember now if a studio version of Living On The Radio exists too; she said in 2011 that she wanted to release it at some point but kept it off Born This Way because it didn't fit in with the album's pace or something

It was meant for ARTPOP Act II wasn't it?

I Don't Want Your Love is pretty good. Actually she could've dusted this off for the Star Is Born soundtrack and it would've worked really well.

I would love an ARTPOP leak... I know Future Love was never recorded (other than that live one) but does a studio version of Princess Die exist?

I believe Future Love is registered at like BMI, which would hint at Studio Recording existing.
Some people say she did confirm on littlemonsters.com that 2 versions of Princess Die existed, one being a "Dance Version" but I never really saw anything confirming it (like chat screenshots and so on), and always wondered if there was any confusion with "Stache" (that people also called "Princess High" and sometimes "Princess High Die"). Princess Die is also registered on BMI.

There's also a strong belief that Princess Die was supposed to be part of the ARTPOP App but I can't really remember\track anything to confirm it. Not sure if it was backstage talk or whatever. But that song for sure exists somewhere. And it would track nicely with this "I don't want your love" song in a timeframe after Born This Way but before ARTPOP.

I really used to love to just hunt around the internet for these Littlemonsters.com screenshots. God, great times.

edit:
thumbnail.php

Iconic shit Only.

he/him
I really used to love to just hunt around the internet for these Littlemonsters.com screenshots. God, great times.

edit:
thumbnail.php

Iconic shit Only.
The way this just unlocked so many memories. I completely forgot she said she had a feat with Lana which might have been on ARTPOP.

Reactions: Sam