Lady Gaga | Page 3867 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. I slept during Scent Of A Woman and my fiends still bring it up.

johnny_tsunami and Sam like this.
  2. I Don't Want Your Love just leaked in full. An ARTPOP demo I guess.

3. Sam

Sam

September 2011 according to the file. What is going on

Maki likes this.
  4. It's interesting... but can Princess Die please leak now?

5. It's definitely a very early demo but it's really interesting to hear more of the initial sound that she was forming in the midst of the BTW era. I guess this makes more sense alongside Princess Die than anything on ARTPOP.

LGStan93 likes this.
  6. I would love an ARTPOP leak... I know Future Love was never recorded (other than that live one) but does a studio version of Princess Die exist?

BehindTheAura likes this.
  7. She said she recorded 2 versions of PD back then on LM

Sam likes this.
  8. Sadly I can't imagine any version of Princess Die leaking purely because it would be too valuable to the insider circle since they know people want it.

9. Yeah I vaguely remember hearing about a dance version of Princess Die around that time.

I'm trying to remember now if a studio version of Living On The Radio exists too; she said in 2011 that she wanted to release it at some point but kept it off Born This Way because it didn't fit in with the album's pace or something

10. Sam

Sam

It was meant for ARTPOP Act II wasn't it?

11. I think you're thinking of Nothing On (But The Radio), I was referring to this song she did on one of the Monster Ball dates

Sam likes this.
  12. I Don't Want Your Love is pretty good. Actually she could've dusted this off for the Star Is Born soundtrack and it would've worked really well.

Maki likes this.
  13. Sam

Sam

Oh shit of course. I totally forgot about that one!

Andy French likes this.
  14. I believe Future Love is registered at like BMI, which would hint at Studio Recording existing.
    Some people say she did confirm on littlemonsters.com that 2 versions of Princess Die existed, one being a "Dance Version" but I never really saw anything confirming it (like chat screenshots and so on), and always wondered if there was any confusion with "Stache" (that people also called "Princess High" and sometimes "Princess High Die"). Princess Die is also registered on BMI.

There's also a strong belief that Princess Die was supposed to be part of the ARTPOP App but I can't really remember\track anything to confirm it. Not sure if it was backstage talk or whatever. But that song for sure exists somewhere. And it would track nicely with this "I don't want your love" song in a timeframe after Born This Way but before ARTPOP.

Sam and VitaminBee like this.
  15. Real ones remember the years-long persistence of the Princess Die (feat. Lana Del Rey) rumor

16. There are screenshots of her talking about the two versions of “Princess Die” out there somewhere. She had said she re-wrote it and everything.

DinahLee and Andy French like this.
  17. I really used to love to just hunt around the internet for these Littlemonsters.com screenshots. God, great times.

edit:
    [​IMG]

Iconic shit Only.

VertigoStick, sesita, Lapras and 7 others like this.
  18. The way this just unlocked so many memories. I completely forgot she said she had a feat with Lana which might have been on ARTPOP.

Sam likes this.
  19. R92

R92

Oh shit, I remember a snippet of “I Don’t Want Your Love” being floated around as a LG5 track.

heavymetalGAGA and Maki like this.
  20. The girlies just don't go all-out on the fakes like they used to!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.