Lady Gaga | Page 3869 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Excuse me, not to be disrespectful or rude but could you please take post down. That is my sister who was killed by a metra train. And it this post is very disrespectful. Idk who you are or if you even know her but I need you to take this down please.

2. Sam

Sam

It was from the font she used for the tattoo I think? God, I’d love go to back

R92 and Secret like this.
  3. Yes! That was it. It was clearly just a slight mistake because her ARTPOP tattoo is literallt just capital Times New Roman. But my god did we fucking run with it for over a year, dd.

I still stand by how fun it was to be a young stan of her right up until the actual era began.

4. The way I didn't even need to click the video to hear it.

The lead up to ARTPOP was such a dark time. I truly never wish to go back.

[​IMG]

5. Guys on Grindr dropping hints they're looking for illegal substances

6. I've been listening to a Future Love studio version for years now. Did you miss it?

7. There’s a “studio version” but I think it’s just a soundboard/whatever rip and not the actual studio version.

Pat and Maki like this.
  8. Twoooo thousand and thirTeen

HairBodyFace and LGStan93 like this.
  9. The last two pages... I hate you all for unlocking those memories.

10. Me listening to any song

11. My most haunted memory of the ARTPOP era was definitely Radio ARTPOP and BedGirl.

The phrases Onion Girl and Red Flame also flare up my PTSD symptoms, though.

12. R92

R92

No weed on ARTPOP. No.

Andy French likes this.
  14. “Hallelujah” sounds terrible. Dodged a bullet with that one.

15. Living through that era was pure chaos. Every day we were battling fighting for our lives. Good times x

16. Put your paws up x.

17. Thanks but painful

18. I know you guys love it but Applause is so boring sorry to that bop

Verandi, eddy2375, Poker Pro and 2 others like this.
  19. Boring?!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.