Lady Gaga | Page 3874 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Yeah, I think maybe there was some confusion because Fernando once said it would be released?

I don’t think she’s officially credited, which is why they probably keep removing it nn.

man.tis.shrimp and Andy French like this.
  2. God the deluge of leaks before/during/after The Fame Monster was such a thrill. It was like an era itself. I rinsed all the Darkchild demos.

Honestly the only other girl I can think of with a similar amount of good shit in the (leaky) vaults is Lana nn.

Pat, Island, AllGagaLike and 6 others like this.

3. She visited Tony today.

Island, R92, LGStan93 and 9 others like this.
  4. This is actually so huge. She's getting paid the same as the hot leading ladies in Hollywood with only 2 lead movies so far, one of them being very divisive. A true movie star.

Edit: they also confirmed that the movie will have "complicated musical sequences" and won't be a jukebox musical like many people were thinking.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2022
    jvckkk, Island, R92 and 7 others like this.
  5. Miss Charli baby has entire albums of stuff leaked ddddd, Gorgonzola could never

I mean, the final product is pretty close to what I imagine the demo sounds like, it gives 'Britney does her best Sia impression on Passenger'

6. HOW did that slip my mind ffff even with XCX World in my Spotify local files!

7. reputation. and Alenko like this.
  8. Actually I've always thought that the autotune and the key change were intentional there. It made it hit harder for me.

JXCK94 and Sleepycat like this.
  9. Speaking of Gaga giving clown

Still a serve of a music video (though I don’t think it was right for lead single) and single artwork

GLC, speedyboi, LPMA and 11 others like this.
  10. “Applause” was such a great song, I think had she had another album under her belt it would’ve been a great “Greatest Hits” single.

11. I loved her autotuned voice that night.

Andy French likes this.
  12. If she has a backend deal and/or is going to be involved in the musical creation, she's gonna bring in tens of millions more depending on how successful this is. What a queen.

LGStan93 likes this.
  13. Was in fanfic that No Way was being saved for an exciting artist, I want to say Jojo? Was it Fernando that said that?

14. I thought it was Second Time Around that had been pitched to JoJo at one point?

15. Yeah, “Second Time Around” was pitched to JoJo

RMK likes this.
  16. Jonathan27, jvckkk, Island and 13 others like this.
  17. That's actually a fantastic write-up on the era and album, I'm impressed.

Sam and Aidan like this.
  18. That Write-Up... Claire Lobenfeld you'll always be famous!

HairBodyFace, jvckkk, Island and 4 others like this.
  19. Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised. I like that they gave a lot of context, talked about her frustration with the industry at the time (which was obviously a big factor of that era), and tapped into a lot of the actual intentions she had with the album.

jvckkk, Digital_Fossil and Mr Blonde like this.
  20. Yeah that’s a pretty good review. I’m not sure if I’ve ever read anyone articulate her intentions with the album and the album cover that well.

aaronhansome, RMK, jvckkk and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.