Lady Gaga | Page 3886 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. I'm just happy she's kept this particular relationship very lowkey to the public. I think it's helped her a lot to do that. As opposed to like, the fans being like "Daddy Taylor Kinney and Mother Monster 4ever!" and whatever. It's very personal and private and I think that works better for her mental health.
    I hope whatever happens in her personal though, she's happy. And I hope the tabloids don't get invasive. Although she isn't really the type to get caught by paparazzi and interrogated on the streets.

sesita likes this.
  2. Well, the 911 demo finally leaked.

3. Ok sorry seems its not true.

Music Is Death likes this.
  4. Honestly it's real piss off that this thread isn't in the main forum. It's Lady Fucking Gaga - Not Nelly Furtado. There's no need for her main thread to be relegated to the island of misfit toys section of the site.

5. It was weird at first but isn’t the whole point that Comeback Corner is becoming the “General Discussion” area now but they don’t have the permissions to change the Sub-forum name?

6. Please take a breath and note that all General Discussion threads have been moved here, it's not exclusive to Lady Gaga.

7. Put some respect on Nelly Furtado's name.

Rob, collxtion, joe_alouder and 20 others like this.
  8. I know, the I'm Like a Bird hitmaker was like now why am I in it. She didn't deserve that.

9. Am I a bit dramatic after a few glasses of wine and a shit week? Maybe so.

Soz, Nells.

Sam likes this.
  10. Is this real? Somehow my first time hearing it, those vocals are definitely different but I wasn't sure if this was some fan edited version.

11. Sounds like someone just took her background vocals/harmonies and called it a demo.

12. A serve.

reputation., drewsky, Sarzy and 7 others like this.
  13. Princess Die is an awful song and I’m glad it didn’t get fleshed out for Artpop.

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  14. These Lady Gaga DJ clips are so fun, I would love to go to Gaga DJ gig if only to see her aggressively bop to her own and other people's music.

15. I wondered why I couldn't find this thread, didn't realise it was in a different section!

New album?

Maki and Remorque like this.
  16. Will probably be for the Joker film.

nesstorcx___, Maki, Sarzy and 2 others like this.
  17. Sam

Sam

I screeched

tea, Laurence, heavymetalGAGA and 6 others like this.
  18. The likes on this I-

19. Joker 2 teaser trailer

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.