Lady Gaga | Page 3893 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

1. I'm glad to see Bloody Mary finally getting some love but I swear to god if it ends up getting one of those fucking stupid retroactive parenthetical title additions on streaming...

2. Judas counter-attacking.

3. Bloody Mary (Dance Dance With My Hands Hands)

sesita, andru, Slice of Life and 32 others like this.
  4. Thanks I hate it!!!!

fancygreen, andru, Mr.Arroz and 18 others like this.
  5. I'm so glad I got to see her perform it live at the auntRave, it was a serve.

heavymetalGAGA and Sam like this.
  6. Mirror?? On MY ceiling? Where do you think you’re going, Girl?? It’s more likely than you’d think!

I’m actually so happy that my favorite song of all time is having such spotlight. At same time, now I understand why people gatekeep dd.

Heavy Metal Lover next year lemme start watching these Netflix hype shows and downlod CapCut.

7. I just know I didn't wait 11 years for the song to get an official radio push with the spooky chanting bridge ruthlessly omitted. Make it make sense!!!

Sleepycat likes this.
  8. Pat

Pat

Would be fun if they released a 7" single for this to capitalize on it even more.

9. Especially considering they have 2 "official" remixes they could pluck along

The Clinton Sparks being the original nightcore sped-up without chipmunk vocals dd

star.dust and Pat like this.
  10. The way they 100% would have changed the title to "A-YO (Mirror On The Ceiling)" if tactics in 2016 were the way they are now

11. Making songs more accessible, wild!

12. The way Dance In The Dark would also fit those Wednesday edits perfectly

sesita and Conan like this.
  13. "Bloody Mary" is my favorite Gaga song from my favorite album ever so you can imagine how all of this is warming my heart.

[​IMG]

14. This is all so gratifying and so cool. I know so many of us spilled countless words about the legacy of this album last May, but it’s so exciting to live through a moment where it’s actively deepening that by connecting with another generation of people.

15. Was that not the initial title at some point?

16. These colder days were made for Love for Sale and Cheek to Cheek, love to get cozy and spin them this time of year.

17. DinahLee likes this.
  18. Bloody Mary, ha revenge. Sometimes TikTok does get it right!

ohaimanabu likes this.
  19. The fact Mary is still rising among the avalanche of Christmas songs is incredible

Her VMA's performance has also gone viral for the 5th time this year nn

Last edited: Dec 5, 2022
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.