Lady Gaga | Page 3897 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by cherryboomboom, Dec 22, 2009.

2. Seeing her giant Mediterranean nose nonchalantly flapping out of my phone screen fills me up with serotonin. Hello mom!!

3. “Wednesday Dance Song (Bloody Mary) - sped up” coming to a New Music Friday near you!

Last edited: Dec 9, 2022
    Andy French and soratami like this.
  4. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Just piggybacking on this to say it certainly has a good chance to bubble under the Hot 100! And honestly, that’s always a slay.

5. I listened to the sped up version too often that the album version sounds excruciatingly slow now. It's definitely a song that would've sounded better with a faster tempo.

6. The slow tempo is what makes it genius though.

poshbabyyy, Jonathan27, LPT and 31 others like this.
  7. Bloody Mary getting her flowers feels so right and you all should be ashamed you didn’t give it your 11 in the 2011 re-rate like my good hermana @Applause and I did!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 10, 2022
    sesita, Wishlight, Alenko and 13 others like this.
  8. [​IMG]

sesita, Wishlight, Alenko and 4 others like this.
  9. "Bloody Mary" not making top 10 in that rate...

10. Little bit perched to see Gagger’s first look in the film.

Wishlight, LGStan93, Alenko and 9 others like this.
  11. 3 tracks leaked: another demo of Manicure, another demo of We Could Be Lovers, and a 2008 (?) track named Photographs I'd never heard of before.

Maki likes this.
  12. Another demo of Partynauseous leaked as well, featuring Kendrick Lamar.

13. Not Partynauseous being more of a Kendrick track than Gaga nn

Maki and Macanudo like this.
  15. What era is We Could Be Lovers from?

16. Sam

Sam

Got Bloody Mary played in the club last night x

Wishlight, Mr.Arroz, Alenko and 5 others like this.
  17. "Photograph" is pretty cool, I really like it. I wonder if it's an outtake from "The Fame" or one of those songs she wrote/recorded for other artists around that time.

Supposedly it's from early "A Star Is Born" sessions, the original full demo of the song surfaced earlier this year:

Last edited: Dec 11, 2022
    YourLeadSinger and johnoclock like this.
  18. RMK

RMK

Another demo of MANiCURE. I've said it before and I'll say it again: the post-chorus and bridge flip took away from the final song.

19. She really should've included the 'making bank as pop's wife' bridge from one of the early demos somehow too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.