Lady Gaga

He/Him
I do want her to work with new / different creatives, but the one exception I will always have is her relationship with Nick. I love how open he is about his process and they genuinely can collaborate in so many different ways – I think the only hinderance / why the DP ad suffered was in the styling.
Agree. Nick Knight doesn’t really have a limit when it comes to the work he does. It really depends on the project/shoot and what it’s trying to say. He’s been a favorite since I saw his Dior ads in a 10th grade class. Gaga and him make magic together.

Happy 13th (!!!) anniversay to Born This Way.

M9MJ4M4CRiEbuhkgXjZPDJ.jpg

Cu4LL6HXEAEkr16

gagapromo1.jpg

"I have been working on my new music all the time and I truly live and breathe it," she said of her highly anticipated seventh studio album, which will follow 2020's Chromatica. "I just can't wait to give it to the fans."

Of the "completely different project" and when her little monsters can expect it, she added, "They hate when I say, 'Soon,' but soon."

https://www.etonline.com/lady-gaga-...once-telephone-sequel-rumors-exclusive-226120

he/him
I've never seen the Marc Jacobs Just Dance performance recorded this closely... Thought I'd share as it seems to be a favorite and was posted yesterday. I love those alternate chorus lyrics.

The original was posted a few months back. Not sure why the dude decide to steal it when it’s still readily available nn. But it remains one of her best acoustic performances to date.

He/Him
The original was posted a few months back. Not sure why the dude decide to steal it when it’s still readily available nn. But it remains one of her best acoustic performances to date.

Unsure either! But thanks for clarifying - I’m still bummed she never put out a recording of it/like it.

Is that the first time we’ve had it in a decent quality??? I love those chorus lyrics but I’ve only ever heard the crunchiest recording imaginable.

he/him
This is so cool! If only we could get the HD performances. I had no idea she performed Brown Eyes that day??

She also did "Paparazzi". I remember because that was around the first time I ever heard it and the mix was so blown out and sounded like shit. There was a Lollapalooza forum I stumbled on back then (or maybe it was just a thread) where they had her setlist, but I can't find it anymore. I know it said something like the theme from Escape From New York was her intro

Longshot but does anyone know how who was behind 10 Kings of the You and I remix? I love it so much. They did that one, one for Carly Rae Jepsen and then nothing else ever again.