Ladyhawke - 'Wild Things' (3rd Album) | Page 17 | The Popjustice Forum

Ladyhawke - 'Wild Things' (3rd Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Guest member, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Really, I have always had trouble getting into Anxiety. Which is crazy since it was produced with Pascal Gabriel.

inevitable likes this.
  2. Welcome to the minority. There are all of 4 of us who love this album, I think.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
  3. I love Anxiety! It is loud/noisy and unsubtle, but also euphoric and catchy!

So happy she is working on new music and her health is okay.

She is lucky to have a wonderful partner Madeleine Sami a New Zealand comedian and actress, who is super sweet and funny (and probably more famous here than Ladyhawke.)

sinner, wodny, kaushik and 1 other person like this.
  4. No, there are 5 including me!

sinner, wodny, kaushik and 1 other person like this.
  5. Make it six!

wodny and Coolrockgirl like this.
  6. I think I’d like Anxiety more if the mastering wasn’t completely brick walled. The songs always jumped out of the speaker when added to a playlist of other 2012 songs.

Looking forward to the new album, I wasn’t sure we’d get another one.

magictreehouse likes this.
  7. I like Anxiety a lot, though the debut is untouchable for me.

8. I love her music so much. Her debut album was THE soundtrack to my teenage angst. I'm so glad she's working on new music.

Pink Frost and chrisconfessed like this.
  9. I don't think I truly ever gave Wild Things a proper listen and it's been awhile since listening to Anxiety as well.

10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I don't know why Anxiety completely passed me by, she won me back with Wild Things so I will have to go back to it one day.

Pink Frost likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.