Lana Del Rey – Blue Banisters + Watercolor Eyes | Page 30 | The Popjustice Forum

Lana Del Rey – Blue Banisters + Watercolor Eyes

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by SlowGinFizzzz, Mar 20, 2021.

1. At Spotify, Drew Erickson and LDR are credited for production.

ysev and Andy French like this.
  2. Jack's not on this album it seems. So far we have Drew Erickson, Gabe Simon, Dean Reid, Zachary Dawes (no idea who any of them are ddd) and presumably a few from Rick Nowels given the number of older tracks and the period they come from.

3. I randomly discovered Sonia recently and this is sending me!!

Vasilios likes this.
  4. Oh, I absolutely adore the chorus of Arcadia.

andru likes this.
  5. The lack of charisma in the video though ddd. I actually find her quite uncomfortable to watch.

brauliocruz likes this.
  6. I like Arcadia, but I like the outro more than the song itself ddd.

heavymetalGAGA likes this.
  7. Weird that she chose this cover to tweet the album announcement date and it's on her header as well.

To those who heard the unreleased songs that made it, are any of those more ~upbeat than what we got this far? That interlude got me really excited.

8. I...

Christ.

9. I don't understand why that's a bad thing to say?

Fridrik, Veeis, BrokenHearts and 4 others like this.
  10. She fucking DID NOT.

11. This is giving the Naomi Smalls tweet about Ariana dddd.

KYLE, Andy French and Vasilios like this.
  12. Luc

Luc

Can we expect more physical formats in the coming weeks?

13. That tweet is almost comical in how poorly thought out it is. SeLana Del Meyer jumped out again

14. I presume it’s intentional, but the amount of flat notes she sings in Arcadia makes it hard for me to enjoy it.

15. Arcadia and Blue Banisters alone justify the existence of this album.

16. A lot of people dying in the US from Covid are doing so by choice, so... whatevs.

CaliforniaKing likes this.
  17. I think people don't like the fact that she's religious... That's all.

18. RMK

RMK

Uh. Her essentially saying "thank you for giving me breath, unlike others who don't have that" is just off-kilter. That's all

19. Nah, it just gives off "Wow can't believe I was LIVING while so many people were dying <3" energy. I seriously doubt any active malice went into it, but it's just very on-brand for Lana's frequent foot-in-mouth social media game dd

papatrick, Sam, happiestgirl and 17 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.