Lana Del Rey - General Discussion | Page 206 | The Popjustice Forum

Lana Del Rey - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by ElectricHearts, May 18, 2012.

1. Why does it look like the woman has a Joker smile behind the mask? I'm scared

RMK, 1991, joe_alouder and 13 others like this.
  2. A song called French Restaurant just leaked on YouTube

andru likes this.
  3. Apparently from the Born to Die sessions (which surprises me - it sounds so different from anything else that era) and produced by Chris Braide.

4. And here we thought we knew everything she had done with Chris Braide. We didn't even know this song existed, I'd never seen the title before.

5. French Restaurant is gorgeous.

6. That sounds like it could easily be from the last album (I get White Dress vibes). Shocked it's Born to Die era.

andru, relby and Andy French like this.
  7. I’m pretty skeptical about it being from the Born To Die sessions too - obviously it’s not out of the question sonically (Carmen and Dark Paradise both started out as piano ballads), but vocally it doesn’t sound like that era at all.

andru likes this.
  8. Wow French Restaurant sounds amazing, I read about this song a couple days on Lanaboards. It really sounds a bit like White Dress, and would have fitted perfectly in the last album to be honest.

johnoclock likes this.
  9. The Honeymoon/final version of Yes to Heaven leaked and damn, it's beautiful. So did a laptop demo titled Bellevue but it's uglee

johnoclock likes this.
  10. Was just listening to this and reminiscing about the times Lana's music had a discernible pulse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.