Lana Del Rey - Lust For Life | Page 431 | The Popjustice Forum

Lana Del Rey - Lust For Life

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Mar 20, 2016.

1. That just gave me the chills. Wow.

2. She's just so amazing. I can't wait to see her live again. I've just had a moment listening to Brooklyn Baby, she's something else isn't is.

3. Same! I’ve had it on repeat in my car all week and I’d forgotten just how great the album is. It really feels like I’m discovering it all over again.

Euphoria and andru like this.
  4. This really was one of my favorite albums of 2017 at the end of the day. Her best for me, tibbs. And Get Free is one of the best things she's done.

5. Meh, still couldn't care less for it.

6. I've been bopping gently swaying to the album all week since the Get Free debacle j'ad a scandal, there's loads of crap on it but when it's good it's the most vital she's been in years.

She x A$AP Rocky make for a dreamy union

7. The good thing about this messy potential lawsuit business is that it's reminded me just how sublime Get Free is. I mean I already knew of course, but I'd definitely been sleeping on it a bit. One of her very best.

8. Yeah I’ve been revisiting the album as well and finally ‘Tomorow Never Came’ clicked with me after not being very sure about it. Such a classy, beautiful song.

Hmmm. Hmmm.

Wishlight, LTG, Euphoria and 2 others like this.
  9. "Heroin" and "Change" are better than "Get Free" if we're looking at the closing trilogy.

10. This made me feel some kind of way and I love her and the song so fucking much

LTG, Jwentz, Euphoria and 5 others like this.
  11. This 2 minute video just made me stan Lana again.

12. I have not heard anything from her since “Cruel World” that I like half as much.

ephemeralartery likes this.
  13. The middle-eight of Heroin alone.

14. Sad!

Jonathan27, LTG, Jacques and 9 others like this.
  15. Isn't global warming interesting?

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    Kuhleezi, Ferk, strangekin and 2 others like this.
  16. I think you’ve got the wrong thread
    Although “Inside Out” isn’t surprising, since that was teased as the next release back when “Havana” and “OMG” came out.

17. Dddd I can't wait for the CamilxLana diss track about 5HxRadiohead.

LTG, Jacques, Kuhleezi and 7 others like this.
  18. rdp

rdp

Confirmed.
    [​IMG]
    (I totally thought Camila was holding one of the flowers in Lana's dress at first).

Jacques, Rem, Kuhleezi and 9 others like this.
  19. Does anyone else think Lady Gaga is a good thing?

fancygreen, Wishlight, LTG and 16 others like this.
  20. Why was the ‘for Amy and Whitney’ line censored on the album?

And all the drama and these performances have only confirmed ‘Get Free’ as one of my favorite Lana songs. Hell, the whole album is flawless really.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.