Lana Del Rey - Lust For Life | Page 432 | The Popjustice Forum

Lana Del Rey - Lust For Life

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Its still so sureal to think that there actually exists a duet between lana and stevie nicks and that it is fucking amazing.

Wishlight, LTG, sfmartin and 15 others like this.
  2. I don't think she has commented on it. Personally I think she probably didn't want the line to overshadow the song as it'd be all the media would talk about (in hindsight, it might have been good to keep it in to prevent the Creep comparisons as being the one thing to comment on haha).

clean your wig fridge and Ferk like this.
  3. Didn’t Lana say that she left the names deleted to keep the song ambiguous for the listener?

4. Someone used Tomorrow Never Came in a video with clips of Call Me By Your Name and I cried. Ddddd.

5. I’ve only really just registered all the mentions of beaches on the album? Does she use this as a metaphor for relationships or happiness?

6. She’s always had references to beaches and California, in general. The West Coast has been to Lana in the same way Ireland was to James Joyce or the South was to Faulkner: an endlessly inspiring, creative playground to unpack and deconstruct to one’s heart’s content.

Andy French and andru like this.
  7. Link me!

8. I know it was being mentioned around the release of the title track but Iove her admitting that her boyfriend is ‘cooler than ever’ but that still doesn’t negate the fact ‘he’s not as cool as her’ (Brooklyn Baby), haha.

9. She is the cutest. Her concert stans on the other hand, not so much.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
    MusicFan likes this.
  10. A flower crown

*shudders*

11. [​IMG]

Talent always wins.

12. New song registered, "You Must Love Me". 2:44 in length, release/recording date of 2018.

Humanracin, Kuhleezi, Rem and 13 others like this.
  13. After not really liking this album as much as her previous one's and therefor neglecting it, I put it on tonight while less than sober and holy shit its fucking incredible and the little details are amazing and really add to the sound. I want to live in that little "FUCK!"

Kuhleezi, LTG, PEARL and 6 others like this.
  14. rdp

rdp

Her Evita covers album is coming!

15. Okay but I would live.

sesita, Mr.Arroz, Jwentz and 10 others like this.
  16. I love that I can actually hear it

Mr.Arroz, Jwentz, Kuhleezi and 9 others like this.
  17. Lana was honestly made for theater.

18. Her cover of Don't Cry for Me Argentina would absolutely end me. Imagine her voice on the last chorus where everything goes dramatic.

19. Give us that dream-trap ambient rendering of Another Suitcase in Another Hall with Playboi Carti sk-skrting in the background, queen.

20. Wrap you up in my daisy chains - is still a moment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.