Lana Del Rey - Norman Fucking Rockwell (6th Album) | Page 121 | The Popjustice Forum

Lana Del Rey - Norman Fucking Rockwell (6th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Where was the video filmed, London? She has Latitude tomorrow. Was she in LA for the day? One of my locals (London) just posted a photo with her I’m so confused!

Are Ariana and Miley actually on set? Could it be a different video?

2. If I remember correctly she announced Honeymoon officially like 1 month before the release on September 18th, with High By The Beach coming almost out of nowhere few days before that too.

I believe she'll probably announce it like... 2 weeks before this time around. She's just messing around with every release announcing "New song tomorrow kids lol x your girl".

OlliMaus, WarmBlood11 and andru like this.
  3. Maybe they aren't filming together and each one of them will have their own setup performing the song or so. For what I've known, she's in Europe doing shows since thursday. The photos on set are from earlier this week, right?

nomoresadsongs likes this.
  4. Maybe she'll beyonce us.

5. I don’t think it counts as a Beyoncé when she announced the album title and released the lead single nearly a year ago and has been teasing us ever since. I think this will be doing an anti-Beyoncé if it ever does actually see the light of day.

6. Alright, so maybe she's Anting us.

Bobbyrae, AllGagaLike and Glitterizer like this.
  7. If anything she's Selena-ing us

Rafa_el likes this.
  8. This feels more Fiona Apple-ing. I can't believe Lust for Life is as only two years ago.

Lila, Hyrulian, Meathook and 8 others like this.
  9. So uh, her webstore is now password protected and the font has been changed. I guess an announcement is imminent

constantino, Lila, Rem and 19 others like this.
  10. Can you print? To me is still Lust For Life font.

11. aux

aux

Rafa_el likes this.
  12. Oh my god. Watch it come back with nothing new though.

13. Binch. I'm so ready.

andru and Sam de Jour like this.
  14. Whatever the password is, it isn’t “hillsong”

15. It’s not “daddy” either.

I’m stumped.

16. Has anyone tried "velvetcrowbar1960"?

17. sadgirllol?

Rafa_el likes this.
  18. It's 'venicebeach'

Album out 8/30. Transparent dark green vinyl.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.