Lana Del Rey - Norman Fucking Rockwell (6th Album) | Page 168 | The Popjustice Forum

Lana Del Rey - Norman Fucking Rockwell (6th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Why would anyone make muffins from scratch.

2. LTG

LTG

And all of my muffins are ruined

~Bitch~

slaybellz, Mr.Arroz, Lila and 48 others like this.
  3. It took 13 muffins.....

RMK, Mr.Arroz, Lila and 27 others like this.
  4. First the Ed Sheeran thread turns into the Phil Collins thread, now the Lana thread turns into the Baking Muffins thread hahaha

I think for all artists when touring you have to have a balance, put a lot of new songs if you're touring a new album + some of the classics + some rare ones for the fans... then it works

I don't get artists like Ben Howard that tours and only plays the new ones and gets pissed off if someone requests old stuff to the point of leaving the stage... but don't get people like Tori Amos that tours a new album and plays just 1 song from the new album...

5. Y'all

[​IMG]

6. Depending on who the artist is I think a 55% new album, 45% older stuff works the best. I get that you need to keep momentum up for all the casuals that bought tickets knowing your 3 most iconic songs and not much else, but there's always a lot of people who have come to hear the album live.

7. Some of you do a lot in defending her stagnant set lists of the last four years, and something she will no doubt continue with.

selectual likes this.
  8. They should never go to a Mariah or Britney concert I guess.

9. Why did I read that muffin post in public, in a very quiet waiting room no less. Hilarious.

Sam de Jour, Kuhleezi, andru and 4 others like this.
  10. I wish I could add 100 likes to that muffin post by @Euphoria

That post combined with this avatar:
    [​IMG]
    The tears are rolling down my face.

11. Oh my god, I am literally crying with laughter at my desk. this is a masterpiece.

Also, 'Off to the Races' slaps and remains one of Lana's best songs.

Jacques, everybodylovesx and andru like this.
  12. My favorite part of @Euphoria's post is the split second during which I thought "Ultraviolence Preheat" was referring to a pre-album promotional tour.

Lila, RainOnFire, Lapras and 32 others like this.
  13. Can someone please hang that muffin post up in the Louvre?

I have never howled so much at my desk before.

14. aux

aux

[​IMG]

Someone said they saw this ad on Spotify, hopefully this means we're getting those two singles this Friday or the next.

Joe. likes this.
  15. Signed CDs on her UK store now!

andru, SlowBurn and aux like this.
  16. aux

aux

It's not actually signed CDs, but rather a postcard. I still snatched it though.

andru likes this.
  17. This was a sponsored post for the signed copies on Instagram, I guess this is what the postcard will look like. Artwork on the front, with signature on the back.

8E446358-42DB-40E9-B636-86A1B947F99D.jpeg

18. RJF

RJF

Y'all know good and goddamn well you'll get the CD on the week of release and the postcard, smudged and torn, in nine months.

19. via autopen...

andru likes this.
  20. Yeah, that does not look like the signature on my "signed" CD of Lust for Life.

Jacques likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.