Lana Del Rey - Norman Fucking Rockwell (6th Album) | Page 169 | The Popjustice Forum

Lana Del Rey - Norman Fucking Rockwell (6th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Can we discuss her instagram bio though?

637D6E7F-A29F-4362-90A4-07918DDFEC35.jpeg

slaybellz, Rem, Floppie and 10 others like this.

2. Okay but where’s the audiobook

Rem, Lapras, Floppie and 11 others like this.
  3. Is there any chance Kevin Abstract will be on this album? They were in the studio together with Jack and her I remember.

sesita and Trouble in Paradise like this.
  4. My gay heart would explode

5. Andy French likes this.
  6. If it’s for anything, it would be for the new Brockhampton album. Lana’s album has been turned in by now.

7. You never know. They are with Jack and Kevin only.

8. Regardless of whose album it's for, the idea of BROCKHAMPTON/Lana is fascinating and I want it.

Also, I will only entertain the poetry book if she does an audiobook reading of it with suitable background music and/or ambient nature sounds/general Janet Jackson interlude atmospherics. Soothe me momther

Rem, godspeed, Lapras and 10 others like this.
  9. I’m not sure what you mean. Anyway, Kevin is known to work on several projects at once, as is Jack, so this could be for anything or nothing.

10. Sorry, I meant She is with*

Anyway, Brockhampton album is coming before Lana's album, so we don't know really. The other members are not there.

11. There’s no confirmed release date for the new Brockhampton album yet. And it could very well be another solo project from Kevin. I just think it being for Lana’s album is off the table since she turned it in over a month ago and we’ve already gotten the tracklist and heard previews from it. Can’t imagine they’d keep a collab a secret – for what?

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  12. Yes it could be anything to be honest. Very strong rumour that Brockhampton album is coming 23th August.

13. Burnt Norton was exactly what I was thinking of as I made my post, ha. It’s truly a shame on a cosmic level that she never crossed paths with Ken Nordine before he passed; I feel like she could’ve been a muse for his Word Jazz albums in a past life

14. I generally end up liking all of Lana's collaborations so I say bring em on.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  15. Has she name dropped him before? I’ve definitely heard of him/listened to some stuff

There’s also this, which is still one of the most bizarre things she’s ever done

andru, Lila, Kuhleezi and 2 others like this.
  16. The Honeymoon Hotline was amazing. I listened to it at least once a day in the lead up to the album.

andru, Lila and mindtrappa like this.
  17. I’m not sure if she has, but it wouldn’t shock me in the slightest if she was a fan of his work in some way - pieces from his albums (specifically Colors) show up on a lot of compilations, and he’s sampled fairly frequently. The first time I heard Burnt Norton I immediately thought that was what she was going for.

andru and everybodylovesx like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.