Lana Del Rey - Norman Fucking Rockwell! | Page 288 | The Popjustice Forum

Lana Del Rey - Norman Fucking Rockwell!

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Why is he like this?

2. Yes Lana! Do that! She obviously doesn't think of each tour as a different 'show' the way pop stars usually do, it seems more clear that she just thinks of her tours as performances rather than each one having to be different and in support of each album.

3. SCREAM!

4. Elton always manages to attach himself to female artists at their apex and I HATE it.

5. Get that Grammy promo, sys.

Bruno Ferreira likes this.
  6. Shut up Elton.

7. Norman Fucking Rockwell has been added to the radio 1 playlist for this Friday.

The week after it has been taken off Hot Hits U.K., which was being pushed their while Doin' Time was doing great on all other platforms. Mess.

Kuhleezi, Euphoria, Lapras and 2 others like this.
  8. I know he's a legend but Elton is the poster child for if you're a c**t and a man, oh well. If you're a woman and a "c**t", BURN HA!!

9. I think Norman Fucking Rockwell (the song) might be my new favorite Lana track. (Sorry, Brooklyn Baby.)

Glitterizer likes this.
  10. Elton’s got some great songs (all from the first decade of his career nn) but he is...exhausting as a person.

11. Wow - I wasn't expecting this. But it's an amazing song. Probably my most played of the album tracks along with Happiness Is God.

Trouble in Paradise and RUNAWAY like this.
  12. This is hands down mine and my boyfriends album of the year. We hammered it for the first six weeks, gave it a rest then listened to it again this morning. Such a triumph.

Lapras likes this.
  13. Oh perfect! Hopefully she'll get a performance slot at the Grammy's!

14. I had the exact same time frame. After a short break I put it back on and... it is the album of the year and hard to imagine anything could top this in the next two month.

15. Album of the year. Album of the decade. Album of the 21st century.

Remyky22 likes this.
  16. I have no idea why, but the little monologue at the end of the album version of 'Hope' always gets me. It's kind of non-sensical but something about it just makes me very emotional?

sesita likes this.
  17. Happy fucking Halloween (via the Ultraviolence fan page on Facebook)!
    [​IMG]

18. She didn't perform West Coast last night, I...

19. omg Lana showing TASTE stanning Julia Jacklin!!!!!!!!

20. She sang I Will Follow You Into the Dark

oh my F U C K

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.