Lana Del Rey - Norman Fucking Rockwell! | Page 310 | The Popjustice Forum

Lana Del Rey - Norman Fucking Rockwell!

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Mar 16, 2018.

1. for those who are going...

hoping for an evening slot.

spaceship and andru like this.
  2. Her appearance at Glasto for Ultraviolence was very underwhelming.

3. Saw her five or six time and always left with variations of this feeling to be honest. Guess I’ll never give up hoping for a truly great show.

blissteria, spaceship and RUNAWAY like this.
  4. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I love her but she's never seemed appealing as a live act. But Glasto's a great slot!

5. Sam

Sam

Devastated I’m missing her to be honest. Taking some small comfort in the fact the set list will be absolute horse shit, but still

6. The demo for Love leaked. I like the chorus production but it holds no candle to the final version. It's trying to do too much.

7. The Greatest is probably my favorite Lana song. The chorus is achingly beautiful.

Kuhleezi, Sam, miller and 7 others like this.
  8. I know people love the outro but no song has ever needed a chorus repeated more than this. Imagine writing something so stunning and not at least repeating it twice back to back in a 5 minute song.

spaceship likes this.
  9. So who are my fellow clowns that ended up getting tickets for her European tour next week?

":')"

10. I sold mine to buy a Dua ticket and then realised Ticketmaster resale doesn't pay until 10 days after the gig anyway

Jordtayylor likes this.
  11. why

12. Ticketswap pays immediately sis.

13. I'm going to the Glasgow show and I'm praying there'll be a setlist rejig for this leg. Like how're you going to write songs like Best American Record and Love song and not perform them??

Andrew.L, blissteria and Jacques like this.
  14. Out of my faves she’s definitely the last one I’d pick to see live. I went on the Paradise tour stop in Rio and I feel like it was enough, unless sis decides to breathe some life into these setlists.

15. Lana was my least favorite live show teebs. Half of it was because I was in general admission seats really really far away from the stage despite being front row and there was an annoying group of teens awkwardly interpretive dancing around my point of view for the second half of the set, but I digress.

16. Because

aux likes this.
  17. I was just reading that...
    Here for a new Primavera headliner ddd.

Is missing Cop D an illness?

EDIT Oh it was just 6 dates? Mess. All that effort for those tour announcement maps...

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
  18. Damn.

Lapras likes this.
  19. I told a Lana stan two days ago she may cancel (he was travelling to Amsterdam) and he was like 'No that's Madame X hihihi'.

ManilaChinchilla, Lapras and Kirkland like this.
  20. That's a shame, particularly as the tour supports such a strong album and comes at a great time in Lana's career in terms of critical acclaim (even if the setlist appears to be leaving a lot to be desired). It would've been nice to see her complete the era as intended. I hope she has a speedy recovery from whatever's affecting her.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.