Lana Del Rey - Norman Fucking Rockwell! | Page 360 | The Popjustice Forum

Lana Del Rey - Norman Fucking Rockwell!

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Mar 16, 2018.

1. I mean it’s expected. But the fact that she has said NOTHING about what’s going on despite having been vocal about using her platform regarding political issues. It’s very telling.

She can truly fuck off too.

2. She really posted some videos and said "that's enough activism for me" and she's practically ratting people to the police aasajdhfH she's so fucking stupid

3. I don't think I've ever gone from doberman stanning to having zero respect for someone so quickly

4. STREAM, PURCHASE AND GIFT SONGS FOR YOU AND LOOT, STEAL AND DESTROY NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL!

BeingNormal, nikkysan, Sam and 10 others like this.
  5. When she fucking zoomed in on the people running out from the store....I actually can’t think of a dumber person. It’s like she saw Marina put her foot in her mouth earlier and was determined to be the center of attention once again.

6. And the comments are turned off because she knows people would come for her

7. Lana WHAT THE ENTIRE FUCK

Ashling92 likes this.
  8. I really don't understand how she can be so willfully dumb sometimes.

elektroxx likes this.
  9. I'm glad she's protesting, but she has no excuse for not at least blurring people's faces, and the god damn zoom-in she did in the last slide is just spectacularly stupid. Lana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Verandi, Sam, nooniebao and 4 others like this.
  10. She needs to just quit and fade away. What a fucking disgrace and I used to stan this woman. Disgusting.

11. She also posted that video of George Floyd talking about the "younger generation" being "lost" to her story, as if that's the issue here - not the police murdering black people.

12. It’s these moments that remind me she’s dating a cop.

13. Like —
    I appreciate she is protesting. Maybe some people have gotten to her like ... 2%. But the willful ignorance to post protestors and looters identities while sitting in her comfy car, no caption to support her stance. Comments turned off so she can not hear any of the noise coming her way about her tone deafness. She really is the MOST dumb these days, huh?

McQueer, PopCrushed, Liberty and 4 others like this.
  14. There are no excuses for that, no "it probably wasn't her intention". It was. The video shows nothing but people looting the stores, if it wasn't she'd have posted just her pictures. Disgusting and low behaviour.

spaceship and Subspace88 like this.
  15. She probably posted those thinking: “Yeah! I’m with the rioters! Look at them sticking it to the big guy! Fuck the police (except my boyfriend!)” Brain worms.

Rafa_el likes this.
  16. Referring to what she's doing as any form of protest feels...generous.

17. True. I think I'm just surprised to see any acknowledgement of this at all from her, limp as it is. Especially after the last week.

elektroxx likes this.
  18. 2020 is so crazy.

elektroxx and Rafa_el like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.