Lana Del Rey - Norman Fucking Rockwell! | Page 361 | The Popjustice Forum

Lana Del Rey - Norman Fucking Rockwell!

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Rem

Rem

2. BTG

BTG

There’s something absolutely abhorrent about her using George’s words, and twisting them to fit her white ass brand of lost youth and yearning for a bygone age.

Not a fucking word said about police, just “youngsters with guns.” She’s trash.

3. Fucking idiot.

theelusivechanteuse likes this.
  4. She is vile

BeingNormal likes this.
  5. She’s... reuploaded that with comments being turned on this time.

6. Yeah after hearing what was said in the post about George combined with this one, her sentiments are clear and they're not good. She can choke.

7. And instantly turned them off again ddd

nikkysan, Sam, myblood and 7 others like this.
  8. Oh would you look at that. All of a sudden she's listening now that she's being called out publicly by her peers.

Sail On, Sam, myblood and 6 others like this.
  9. 2020:

[​IMG]

10. Also she's still showing that protester's face which people have been saying not to do.

11. It's Lana.

lushLuck likes this.
  12. I’m selling everything I own of hers on eBay for 5 dollars. What a fucking clueless C U NEXT TUESDAY.

I’m so glad KWEEN Tee clocked her ASS.

13. Lana dating a white cop should be all we need to know about who she is as a person.

Fucking trash

BeingNormal likes this.
  14. You know what, I wish she continued to be silent. She tried to help on her way and started doing WRONG. The posts don't match the attitudes she took in the last few days, and it gives me a very weird feeling just to see something like this on her page. It looks like the record company or whatever forced her to do that to "clean image"....

15. You

heavymetalGAGA, Bobbyrae, Sam and 9 others like this.
  16. Are you okay, Marina?

KidAbelha likes this.
  17. She isn't dating the cop anymore. There was interview a while back (with the cop, I think?) where they said they weren't together anymore.

lushLuck and bazayer like this.
  19. Lila

Lila Staff Member

Oh my god she’s literally a fucking idiot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.