Lana Del Rey - Norman Fucking Rockwell! | Page 362 | The Popjustice Forum

Lana Del Rey - Norman Fucking Rockwell!

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Mar 16, 2018.

1. I hope everyone remembers her disgusting behaviour during all of this when she releases her new album or poetry or whatever. Especially because when it comes to popstars showing their anti-blackness there’s always that immediate outrage and then suddenly all is forgotten and forgiven by the time their new era starts because “OmG It’S a BoP!!!!!111!!!!” Fuck that nonsense.

2. Not sure we need to worry about Lana having bops

3. Her defenders are just as dumb.

4. Watch her adding rappers to the list of features as well. I HATE TO SEE IT.

spaceship likes this.
  5. I'm not sure Lana Del Rey is who I'd beef with on twitter if I wanted to gain relevance.

OlliMaus, OspreyQueen, stuaw and 22 others like this.
  6. Did the chemtrails over the country club rot her brain?

7. ugh! And you just know that her supporters will spin it and say “LOOOOL HOW CAN SHE BE RACIST?!?? She has rappers on her songs?!!!!!”

And you just know Lana is gonna like those tweets

BeingNormal likes this.

8. Scream at Lana Del Reagan. I hope it catches on.

9. I think she edited the earlier post but the optics of her driving past POC looters and filming them through the safety of her car window then posting it to social media with no caption has weird Karen energy. Like wow, you really did something.

10. I feel like you, me and the other stans will need a session of PTSD therapy after all this. Preferably not with Dr. Diamandis though.

11. Lana's trending on Twitter again, scream. She's getting skull dragged and we absolutely love to see it.

12. Has there been any other pop gorl who had reached the pinnacle of critical acclaim and public goodwill and burnt it all away so fast? I'm still sat here like _WHAT_WAS_THE_REASON?!?!?! Christ!

13. It wasn’t the chemtrails. It was the years of sheltered inanity Lana and the girls enjoyed within the monied confines of the country club, prattling on about their white feminism and cop boyfriends, with no one to challenge them because the country club in question has a strict admission policy, that turned her brain to soft ice-cream.

14. Imma do what the PJ-ers did to the Ed Sheeran thread.

Stream SONGSFORYOU here:

Tinashe is Lana's Phil Collins.

15. Nawt the social media team at Watch What Happens Live popping off

She was never going to top NFR! even before the quadruple downed casual racism

16. I can't believe I used to stan her once upon a time ago.
    Soo very tired of her.

colouroffensive likes this.
  17. Ride is my favourite song of all time and I can’t even bring myself to listen to it anymore.

I refuse to support her in any shape or form.

18. Sam

Sam

This is where I’m at.

Doin’ Time came on a playlist today in the garden and I straight up nope’d my way past it.

I don’t think I’ll ever actively seek out her music again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.