Lana Del Rey | Page 220 | The Popjustice Forum

Lana Del Rey

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by ElectricHearts, May 18, 2012.

1. She's on the cover of W Mag, which was shot fairly recently.

Also confirmed what we knew already, she's deep into a new untitled album.

[​IMG]

2. Meditative Automatic Singing? David Lynch, ha impact.

P'NutButter, sfmartin and Sleepycat like this.
  3. More photos from the shoot

enjoy, Euphoria, speedyboi and 4 others like this.
  4. I just love her interviews, she's a lot more open and honest than other artists. I loved how she didn't hold back and told them she's sort of having a creative block.

5. Welp I guess she likes it now!

6. Swan Song has always been a highlight for me, it's nice to see her reflect on it so long after release:

[​IMG]

7. I know she released two full albums last year and the two singles earlier this year but has she mentioned anything else in the pipeline?

or was Blue Bannisters the first time in a long time she hasn’t had something else ready to go or at least in early-mid stages?

8. Does Lana have a Gucci partnership?

9. Probably, they still use the Gucci Guilty ad a lot.

RUNAWAY, Runawaywithme and johnoclock like this.
  10. 'Old Hollywood style'

[​IMG]

Sam, sesita and BreatheBox like this.
  11. I think this is the first time she hasn't mentioned a new album title, but she was in the studio again with Jack so sure they're working on a new album.

Rafa_el and xtophermorrison like this.
  12. I’m going through a major Lana retrospective phase- the last three albums are all sublime - her body of work is actually incredible.

I’ve been constantly saying to myself id be happy hearing her sing the phone-book, so the idea of stream of consciousness meditative free writing is definitely intriguing.

Euphoria likes this.
  13. My current retrospective focuses on the first three albums and I can’t say there are many artists which such a strong start. To think none of the three albums is even her best.

14. rdp

rdp

Is there any reason why The Other Woman is on her top 10 most played tracks on Spotify currently? TikTok trend, featured in any popular shows...?

15. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

A weirdly pitched version went viral on TikTok. It's the strangest thing.

16. rdp

rdp

God I'm so old

17. I've been going through an incredibly challenging time in my life recently and her music has been one of my only sources of relief.

18. So I said a few pages back that I was inclined to revisit Lana after not listening to her completely from 2020 onwards. Cut to this morning when I walked into a cafe and they played Summertime Sadness and it just took me right back. I might actively go through her music again in the coming months. Baby steps and all I guess!

Ethan Rams and Euphoria like this.
  19. "Happy" two year anniversary to the 'Question For The Culture' nn

heavymetalGAGA and sesita like this.
  20. Queen of Hearts leaked:

It's not really interesting, just one verse repeated with a lot of instrumental. Apparently, it's from a scrapped EP in 2014 that was meant to be more hip-hop. The unleaked track "Don't Stop" is from the same sessions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.