LANY - mama's boy (3rd Album) | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

LANY - mama's boy (3rd Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by IDontKnowHer, Jul 2, 2016.

1. I love their music, but I do really get the urge to wanna punch him sometimes.

OspreyQueen likes this.
  2. Seeing them now and I concur. But I'm bopping alongside these young women throwing roses at him!

3. Seeing them on Friday in NYC lol

Stopremix likes this.
  4. They're good! It's like a cute science experiment to be at a concert with so many 19-year-old women with straight hair getting their LIVES. "He's AMAZING! You need to follow him on Instagram!"

lushLuck likes this.
  5. I saw them almost 3 years ago when they were doing the Kinda tour, they’re really good live, but I didn’t get to see them on their last tour, so it will be interesting to see this show considering they’ve gotten bigger since then

6. New music this week!

Diet Pop!, lushLuck and aux like this.
  7. New song is called ‘Mean It’, it’s a collaboration with Lauv and it’s out everywhere November 14th:

8. Hopefully it will be good. I guess this is for Lauv’s album and not the lead of their new album?

9. Completely obsessed. Even though it’s for Lauv’s album, it’s clearly more of a LANY song, especially vibe and production-wise. I love everything about it. Way better than ‘Okay’.

10. It reminds me of Super Far kind of

11. It's nice enough. Sounds exactly like everything they've both already done, but I like it.

12. This made me chuckle.

13. Mean It music video:

14. I have Mean It on repeat daily.

enricll likes this.
  15. can’t wait

16. More details on the album title below.

They’ve scrubbed their entire feed so I’m guessing the first single is dropping imminently.

Diet Pop! and lushLuck like this.
  17. not them releasing a country album dddd

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.