Last.fm Accounts | Page 35 | The Popjustice Forum

Last.fm Accounts

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Rhombus, Oct 29, 2009.

1. THANK YOU!!!!!

2. I couldn’t get it to work at first but now it is. This is definitely speeding things up a bit!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    Andy French likes this.
  3. So have they still not included an autocorrect like they used to have years ago? All my Utada Hikaru scrobbles are going to Hikaru Utada because of Spotify, although the Hikaru Utada page on Last.fm redirects to the proper kanji tag anyway. Yeesh.

I'm also not paying this company for the ability to edit my tags when they've been actively making Last.fm worse for years now.

evilsin likes this.
  4. I believe they are not able to add new redirects.
    They have to reformat their database or something, it is on the to-do list but who knows when it will be done.

The positive news is that they surely received an influx in subscriptions from the editing feature, so maybe the company which owns Last.FM will start to pay some attention to it.

evilsin likes this.
  5. I can't say I'm a big fan of the new update on the last.fm website. It looks more disorganised than it was.

6. I'm assuming they updated non-subscribers to the new layout?
    I personally like it, but there's not really any meaningful fixes.

I hate how the profiles still lack the customisation they had on the old website & that the banners at the top show images which are uploaded to fit a square, meaning you usually just have the top of someone's head.

7. Does anyone know how to scrobble with apple music? I just got Apple music and I like it, however it doesn't support the Last.fm scrobble app. I also tried Quitscrob but that doesn't work either.

8. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Does anyone know if there's an easy way to export your mostplayed albums/songs to something like a text or Excel document?

9. Last.year is out.

[​IMG]

Diet Pop!, neonpanda, Robert and 3 others like this.
  10. Only been using it again, for the first time in three years, for a month last year. But looks like it will be a good year next year.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Diet Pop!, neonpanda and Butterfly like this.
  11. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
    Diet Pop! likes this.
  12. Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  13. Is it showing now?

14. Yes.

Ana Raquel likes this.
  15. Damn, Caroline Polachek took over my last.year:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
  16. I intend to listen to more music this year compared to last year.

AD2EBBA5-6BEA-42F9-BB9D-32C0ED352CB8.jpeg

Butterfly likes this.
  17. [​IMG]
    Follow me on last.fm, if y'all want to.​

Butterfly and Satyress like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.