Last Night I.... | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Last Night I....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by vasilios, May 3, 2010.

1. Sure did. Right at the front. Shall post them soon.

2. Last night I didn't take any pictures to post in this thread. I did eat pizza.

3. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

Last night I got fed up of the bf being in a grump for no apparent reason, so said "I'm going to the supermarket." and drove to one 10 miles away just so I could get out of the house for a while. I didn't get home until nearly 11pm.

4. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Awwww, mine was grumpy too last night. Must be the age?

I was asleep by 23:00. Heaven.

5. Last night I debated whether I should go to Aberdeen to art school, but I decided I didn't. Too fast, too soon, too everything. Plus I would have to wait until August to even see if this was a chance.

No, diploma degree at college until 2011, then I can apply to Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen or Dundee.

6. Tommie

Tommie Guest

Last night I was drunk - I don't remember much. But what I do is in constant pictures, that's how gone I was! But he was tall and he was buying. So I gave him a trying - said he was like a stallion! And the man wasn't lying.

7. vasilios

vasilios Guest

8. Fabulous! You sound like my mother in the pre-divorce days.

9. Last night I...watched lots of Buffy season 4 while downloading stuff.

Season 4 is so the best!

10. NOOO. Season four has a few good episodes but not the best by a long shot.

Last night I watched Outnumbered

11. 3Xs

3Xs

Last night, I couldn't even get an answer. Tried to call, but my pride wouldn't let me dial.

12. Seasons 3 & 5 are the best.

13. I used to think that line was my provider let me down, as in, I had no signal.

14. 3Xs

3Xs

Ha! I used to think it was "my pride wouldn't let me die". Which doesn't make any sense either.

15. Seasons 3-5 are the best. Everything else is still quality television, though.

16. Last Night I whitened my teeth and started watching Absolutely Fabulous from the very beginning.

17. slimane

slimane Guest

don't do that. Save up your money and get it done professionally by a cosmetic dentist. Whitening kits strip the enamel. Your teeth will go even yellower eventually.

18. I did a home kit and it worked well. It was an approved one which doesn't strip the enamel off. You just have to choose wisely and not do it too often. I didn't especially need it but I did notice a difference and six months on they're still not back to how they were.

19. Everytime I see this topic title it makes me want to sing the verse to Sugar from the film From Justin To Kelly, when Kellly sing "Last night an angel came to me..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3dDaljnemY

20. Last night I spent three hours travelling by train, trying to get to a gig to eventually find out we had missed it. At the end of the night we'd been every where except where we wanted to be.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.