Last Night I.... | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Last Night I....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by vasilios, May 3, 2010.

1. Last night a DJ saved my life.

2. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

*QI siren*

3. Last night I was surrounded by foetuses with androgynous hairstyles.

4. Last night I was feeling sick.

5. duckface

duckface Guest

Last night I was drinking a lot of pricey but delicious beer while watching a bunch of randoms perform 'music'.

6. Last night I cleaned the house at 11:30pm.

7. Couldn't sleep until at least 4.30am, because of anxiety for two GCSE's the next day. Woke up at 7am, so really got less than 3 hours sleep! How I did those 2 exams (one was 2 hours 30 minutes long!!) I'll never know!

8. Last night I left my best friends wedding to catch the train to Glasgow. When I got to Glasgow, I went to sleep. Yawn.

The wedding was great though and my friend looked gorgeous! Her wedding dress was beautiful!

9. duckface

duckface Guest

Last night I went to a beer 'festival' that consisted of about nine beers, drank too much, and spent 15 euros on a bag of glazed nuts.

10. duckface

duckface Guest

Woah scary.

Anyway.

Last night I drank a bottle of wine and talked for about 6 hours straight.

11. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Woah scary what?
    Am I missing a reply?

12. duckface

duckface Guest

Hah no, just commenting on the quiet between my two replies.

13. I do hope you didn't do this on your own. Talking to ourself is the first sign of madness.

14. Last night I went to bar trivia and we came second. There were only three teams. This is a shameful result.

15. No it's not.

Talking back is.

16. Last night I stayed up late trying to cram loads of revision in for the exam I had this morning. It was horrible.

17. Last night I only got an 86% on my economics final, which means I'm 1.5% short of getting an A in the class. Woe is me.

Edit: And the extra credit isn't worth enough! Boo!

18. duckface

duckface Guest

Haha no man. At a half-empty bar with some friends I haven't seen in years.

19. Last night I went to the gym and then watched "Scoop" and laughed at Scarlett Johansson doing nerdy.

I also made Shepherds pie for my housemates.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.