Laura Veirs - My Echo (October 23rd) | The Popjustice Forum

Laura Veirs - My Echo (October 23rd)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Andy French, Jul 31, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

This is incredible. I’ve always liked Laura’s work but this just hits different.

@Euphoria @Jwentz @xOJakeXo @Petty Mayonnaise @Jonathan27

2. I loved her work with Case/Lang/Veirs and all of her albums house some impeccable songs. Can't say the new single clicks for me, but we'll see how it sinks.in after a few listens

Andy French likes this.
  3. Love me some Laura. The record sounds so heavy based on the description and I'm looking forward to hearing it in full. The strings on the single are a brilliant touch!

Jonathan27 and Andy French like this.
  4. Give it a bit more time and see how you feel. I can understand it to an extent - the first Laura song I ever heard was July Flame, which absolutely stopped me in my tracks back in 2010 and is still so majestic and brilliantly executed that, to me, she probably won't ever top it, but Burn Too Bright gives me similar tingles.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  5. Yeah, July Flame is still my top Laura song! Definitely gonna sit with this more. Excited for the album nonetheless! Her lyrics are always killer

Andy French likes this.
  6. Yessss July Flame is so good. Always loved Pink Light too.

7. I was coming in here to say the same! I was digging Burn Too Bright then the string stabs came in and it was very we are ascending.gif

xOJakeXo and Andy French like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.